initiating sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by iampurple, Mar 28, 2011.

1. iampurple

iampurple New Member

hi fellas.. i'm just new here and i'm really kinda shy (mabe) of my question... but guys please help me... ;)
    -- me and my partner is having sex for more than 3years now, but i have a huge difficulty in initiating sex.. there were lots of times when i feel like i want to have sex, but don't know how to begin or ask.. i'm just waiting for him to feel the same, if he wont, too bad for me... huh.. please help.. need some tips.. :)

2. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

omg thats a easy one, i love it when im watching tv and my girl just comes over and hopps up on my lap and starts kissing me. last time she did that she went stright for my cock and gave me a awsome blowjob!

3. iampurple

iampurple New Member

so for men in general, do you think it's a turn on when a girl initiates the sex? .. coz i'm really thinking of doing it when he got home this weekend.. :D

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

YES YES YESSS!!!! reach for his dick rub it through his pants while kissing him......and then whisper in his ear ....FUCK ME!!!....or......i wanna blow you........always leads to :eek + :slong=:sex

5. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

totally if you grab his cock and talk a little dirty, that totally works!

6. azman08

azman08 New Member

hell i am 58 and never refuse sex lol

7. iampurple

iampurple New Member

oooohhh yeeeaaahh.. thanx guys for the tip(more tip much better though..LOL)... i'm really gonna try this weekend, hope it'll work.. ;)

8. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

sexy lingerie helps too or just let him know your horny and wanna fuck....that also works for me :D

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You really should give this a try and you maybe awesomely pleased with the results. Start easy and slow.
    If you watch TV for example and you place your hand on his thigh.
    Let it move S-L-O-W-L-Y and let it find its way to his crotch, even just a finger touching, you will feel his desire in his pants. Don't overdo it, be subtle but enough of a hint. Works great for me and I will do the rest.
    Let yourself feel like you will shit your pants, so be it.

10. igor

Gold Member

Hell yes! No matter what you do, if he is alive at all, if you make any suggestive moves he should respond.

11. Trond

Gold Member

Have you tried putting your breasts close to his face? If you have large ones, try burying his face between your boobs. Should work. :)

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A woman taking making the first move is THE most dreamed of fantasy that many, many of us dudes live in hope of experiencing.
    Kind of role reversal; the hunter being hunted..........awesome to the male ego.

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I've started playing with it before he looked at me and said "What are you doing?"... I sat there for a long time said "I'm turned on" while I was doing it and he kept on watching TV............. then went soft................... guess he wanted me to do more huh

14. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

jenny is right that totally works on me,

sorry to hear that untamed , sounds like he needs his heart check maybe it wasn't beating

15. cum

cum New Member

Wife has the same problem, if don't start the whole situation i would probably never get it.

16. iampurple

iampurple New Member

:phat thanx for the tips.. i'm really gonna give it a try this weekend.. :D

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

If you're shy, like i was, i suggest doing something you do that you're comfortable. Surely you kiss him first. Well. Kiss him. Kissing usually leads to sex...c'mon now.

Just get close to him and say "you're awesome!" and give him a peck, Then a slightly longer kiss. Looking into his eye between. And soon your smiling playful attitude will turn to one of burning desire. Men can read your eyes. If with each kiss you make it filled with more passion that should be the small amount to give him the hint. If not. Then wrap your hands around his neck...kiss his neck, ears...glide your hands down his chest...then slowly lower.

He'll take it from there, because girly- you just lit his fire!

Once you initiate, you won't ever stop. I know with my first boyfriend i couldn't initiate, or even kiss him first even if i wanted...
    But my current boyfriend. I initiate kissing most of the time and sex, 99% of the time. :)
    It's fun!!!

If you wanna be more subtle, wear a singlet top and push one shoulder down, or tug it too low so your bra shows- you know, just dress trampy. He'll notice...it will get his fires raging...etc.

Seduction is what i live for these days. It is the most awesome aspect of my life and i look forward to it all the time! Seriously, try it. It's hard at first, and a rush...but soon you will be like "why didn't i ever?!"

HTH!

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, Godiva lives up to her name!

19. Godiva

Godiva Member

Thank you Bushwalker....unfortunately i got a call tonight that bf won't be up for it since he has to wake up at 6am, he's about to come home and i've been doing more research to improve my lovemaking, and now i can't even use it :(
    *sulking around apartment*

But let us know how it goes iampurple! (btw, purple is my favourite colour!)

20. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

You should try it anyway. There's been plenty of times I thought I was tired from shift work, but my darling wife knows how to wake me so I can give her oral. And then we have sex. Where sex is concerned, I guess I'm never as tired as I think I am.