Initiating a trim for the lady...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Deputy Dawg, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg New Member

Anyone have a nice way to ask your lady to trim downstairs? I'm not really looking for a bald playing field - more of a landing strip...or just something less than what's there now.

Anyone ever been in this sitaution and have some nice way to approach this subject??

BTW- I am VERY trimmed myself so I can't really say, "Let's try a shaving party!".

2. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Maybe if you went about it in a "You know what would really turn me on..." sort of way, rather then " I think you need to....".

You could start up a conversation about turn ons and just head it in that direction.

3. steph

steph New Member

That sounds like what happened to me. A former bf got me started by suggesting that he would really, really like to see me with no pubic hair at all. While he was telling me this, his penis just stood up and watched. Well ... I figured that if just talking about it gets him that hard, I probably should get rid of the hair. I did. Now I'm bald, that bf is gone, and I keep on shaving cause I like the way it feels. I never did have a lot of pubic hair, it was kinda fine and sparce anyway so it's no loss at all. And when I'm in a bikini (or less) I feel better with no hair peeking out.

(my 2cents)

4. kbate

kbate New Member

Just ask. Perhaps tell her that you would prefer going down on her with a little less hair in the way.

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Deputy Dawg,

I have often cut my wife's pubic hair with a comb and a pair of sissors. I told her that it really turns me on to trim her pussy hairs. My wife used to like for me to rub her pussy. It is a real extension of trust for me. With shorter pubic hair around her opening, it makes playing around with my tip in that area much more stimulating, and smooth. "Let me just trim the lower part, so no one wil notice when you go to the doctor, or you undress in a locker room." My wife was concerned about when she would go to the doctor, that they would think she was overly sexual, or think bad thoughts about her. My wife used to be sensitive about how people thought about her.

I speak in the past tense, becasue my wife decided to move out tonight. Her mother is out of town for a month, so she has some place to go. I suppose I will have to take her out to lunch a bunch of times to get her back. But for now, she is the past tense, and I am standing. Standing means that I am not dating or looking for another woman. This is my first post since she left in a huff, 15 minutes ago, so I am just adjusting to my new image.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.