Indian Wife Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by native70, Feb 17, 2007.

1. native70

native70 New Member

Hello, new here. This is my fantasy, for now. My wife and I have been married for 14 wonderful years. She is in her early 40's and a Native American Indian with brown mocha nipples and a finely trimmed black haired pussy. I am a white caucasian who is very average. She has never been with another man or has feeled a larger man inside her, so I have always had fantasies of her having sex with another man, larger than me, while I watched. I have posed the question a few times with her "no" response following. A few months ago during sex I did a little roll playing as me pretending to be another man and she went crazy. During our sex, I told her she could have the real thing which got her very wet and excited. After we were done, she ask me if I was really serious and I said no (playfully), but I feel she is thinking about it and it will most likely stay that way with her.

My fantasy begins late in the evening. When she gets very horny she allows me to tie her up and blindfold her and she has no idea what I am doing to her or what will happen. I would make an arrangement with someone earlier and inform him of the time. I would leave the gate unlocked as well as our back door to the house. After my wife has her bath and lays down on our bed, I would tie her up, blindfold her and put headpones on her ears so she would not be able to hear. I would then open the curtains to our window so the man would be able to see her getting wet and naked before entering our house.

As he entered our bedroom, I would have him remove his close and taste her if he would like. Then I would request that he mount her, bareback, and enjoy her "virgin" (first time with another man) pussy. After he finished shooting inside her, then I would mount her and shoot another load into her. During these event, I would take photos of him with her and then I would ask him to take photos of me with her as well. After this wonderful sex was over, he would get dressed and leave before I would untie and remove the blindfold and headphones from my wife; she would never know what happened and my fantasy would become a reality. Is this feasible, have I forgot anything or has anyone done this before? Comments please..

2. doberman

doberman New Member

the first thing that pops to mind: how do you make sure that guy has no STD's? not only for your own sake, but also for your wife?! second thing is, technically this is rape, as she did not consent to it, and it wasnt talked about properly..

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I think your fantasy is kind of exciting, however, if your wife has a problem with it, and isn't fully comfortable with it, a blindfold and headphones are hardly going to compensate for that. Geez, that could make it all the more disturbing for her! :ugh

I would enjoy this kind of fantasy, but as a woman, I can understand why some wouldn't. It seems that with us women there is sometimes a fine line between what's kinky and erotic and what's disturbing.

She might just need more time to warm up to the idea of another man, but then again, she might not ever be fully comfortable with it.
    Either way, if I were you I wouldn't push the issue to hard. :ugh

Good luck :)

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Are men and women ever on the same wavelength????

lol

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:rofl

Scorp sometimes I wanna kiss you.. You crack me up! :rofl

6. doberman

doberman New Member

i agree, SS always hits the spot..

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh guys....you must think me terribly outspoken but pleeeeze...

My mother and father told me I could listen to two conversations at once and still conduct one myself at aged 10. They rather thought I would be a spy when I got older...hahahaha....

I dont miss much...

But the problem is I have to voice it at times....

as you have probably noticed.....lol.....

really though...Venus and Mars.....WTF ????

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Umm, I think she would know what was happening and I really don't know if that is something that you should do without her consent. It could be a spur of the moment thing, but ask her a couple of weeks in advance.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Doing so without her consent would be considered a form of rape, IMO. Frankly, without her consent, your plans are pretty disgusting, IMO.

Everything changes if it is truly something she wants. Consent first, play later. :)