Incredibly weak orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by aliensRreal, Apr 28, 2009.

1. aliensRreal

aliensRreal New Member

Over the last week or two I have noticed that my orgasms are very weak, like scarcely felt weak. I am a big guy standing at six foot four and 300 pounds, but I'm also only 19. My drinking and smoking is very moderate as well. Life is incredibly stressful right now between school and work. Otherwise, I purchased a head honcho about a month ago, but it has only been used five times or so. The doctor also asks me to take Welbutrin everyday for depression, but that is usually taken more often every other day. Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here? :nerv

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

We could take a wild guess here.......:eyes
    Your overweight, you smoke, you drink, "life is incredibly stressful right now" and your doctor has you on medication for depression.....
    Is it any wonder that you struggle to perform sometimes?:uhh:
    Do yourself a favour dude....and take some time out from the stress before your health suffers even more;)
    Your libido will come back once you start to look after yourself......seriously:)

3. confused08

confused08 New Member

I can tell you from experience that Webutrin can have this effect. I am pretty sure that is one of the very well known side effects. Maybe not so much your orgasms but alot of different sexual side effects. I was 18 years old when I was on it and I had a hard time just getting an erection let alone having an orgasm. Check with your doctor. Maybe he can change your prescription. Also stress can have a huge impact on this.

4. 888

888 New Member

Im also a young guy (early 20's) and I find I have the same problem. Right now its finals time and im super stressed. My orgasms have been weaker than normal as well and until reading this I thought it was a problem but I guess its just the stress.

5. bigfirehose

bigfirehose New Member

I am not sure, I am 28, I smoke and drink. I do kind of watch what I eat and I drink ALOT! of water a day and that does not include sodas. When I cum for the first time during sex I usually get 5 or 6 hard spurts and the first few are usually fast flying missles. The second time I cum during sex it gets smaller, 3 or 4 spurts. It could be stress, or any other medical condition. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully things will be back to normal for you!

Later!

:sperm