Incredible Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ice Cold, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Hey all, just had a question about feelings during sex, as im kinda at a loss for this one.

I recently just started dating a long time friend, and someone who i have recently (4 months) began to see in a new light. We started "dating" or whatever you want to call it a few weeks ago. We have had sex, ill admit it was way sooner than i anticipated, but it felt right at the moment, it still does, so i have no regrets.

In one of our late night love sessions, about a week ago however, we both experienced sex like never before. I really cant explain, but besides from the increased pleasure throughout my WHOLE body, i was feeling so much passion towards her, and i think love. this feeling was so strong in me that i had to force myself not to blurt out i love you to her during the process. I could also tell she was greatly enjoying the sex too, because of her actions and i could see her emotions were also almost out of control.

After the sex we both agreed that it was the best, most intense sex either of us had, we just couldnt figure out why. we were in regular positions, didnt try anything out of the ordinairy or anything new. The only possible thing i could attribute it too was the fact that we both had a few drinks that night, but were no where near drunk, and tipsiness had past hours ago. only conclusion i can come too was that it was the first time that i have ever really made love. i am just having a hard time believe that tho, as this relationship is so new and i just couldnt imagine feeling this way towards someone so fast. if anyone has any insight as to why we felt this way, or if they have ever experienced anything like that(and how to do it again XD) i would greatly appreciate it.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As far as your last sentence, I would imagine you can not plan an outcome like that. Those moments just seem to happen sans effort. If you tried to have the same outcome, it would be obviously orchestrated, and the feelings you experienced would not be the same.

Just let things happen. That's what you've done up to this point. You weren't planning on this whole thing, so I'd suggest just being yourself. Don't dwell too much on this one past experience. Live each day, enjoying what may come. Who knows, it might even get BETTER! :whoa

3. impulse

impulse New Member

Or worse....

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Way to ice the thread ...

5. impulse

impulse New Member

Just keeping it real, All good things come to a end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.