increased cum

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mcbean, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

anyone know how to increase the amount of cum while jacking off?

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Wait longer between jacking off.

Basically, there are two things that I know of that affect the amount of cum. The longer you go between sessions (ie, 4 days as opposed to 2) will increase it. Also, the longer the session, the quantity tends to be higher. Jack yourself until you get close, then stop for a little while, then go again, and stop, repeat. If you do this for awhile, your quantity should be more than if you just jack it as fast as you can.

3. farmville_guy

farmville_guy New Member

I agree with Frank, I masturbate everyday but usually for a couple hours or so at a time. By prolonging it the amount of cum is incredible and feels so much more intense than a quickie.

4. OMalakas

OMalakas New Member

what works for me is masterbate till ur close to climax right when ur about to cum stop clompletely, wait a while and do it again, 3 or 4 times then a lot more will cum out.

5. Mr Jolly

Mr Jolly New Member

Isn't there some drug that was advertised that claimed to increase your volume? And make it taste nicer?

6. espresso

espresso New Member

There is a fertility drug called clomiphene citrate that will increase ejaculate volume by a LOT in men. It is used in fertility for women and when men take it they can get a little emotional but it works.

7. igor

Gold Member

Something else to try is prostate stimulation with a butt plug or vibrator.

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

A few things that might work.

1) Try drinking water or juice. Being dehydrated or thirsty does not help.

2) Find something that arouses you. If you jerk off just for the sake of it then do not expect more cum. Find something that really turns your on or until you cannot stand it any more.

3) Lubricate your anus and gently stroke your prostrate.

9. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

yeah they are all right, wait longer between sessions and stop near climax and start a while after. :D

10. RLMassx

RLMassx New Member

I have had the opposite problem most of my life. Through my teens, twenties and thirties I came ALOT and could squirt it far. For years, I was a little embarassed about it until I was in my mid-20's. Girls would comment on it (and I would feel funny) and then finally one girlfriend (who was several years older than me) said "My God, you cum so much!". I apologized and just then I was finally set straight. She said most girls like that and would rather have a guy come hard and alot than just dribble a little. It was to the point that she would jerk me off just to watch me cum. It was further confirmed by my wife on two occasions. She told, before we married, that she was talking "sex" with some of her friends and they are comparing stories and the girls seems intrigued over how much I cum. And several times she has told me how she loves it when I cum inside her vagina because she can feel it squirting in her and feel her whole vagina just warming up inside from my cum. Now I am proud over how much I cum - although now in my mid 40's, it has tailed off a bit but many an occasion I have the ability to cum so much inside her that is starts leaking out before I am done cumming. I have only an average size penis so I feel lucky that I am able to offer "something else".

11. whitewater

whitewater New Member

Works very well I might add, but it does have drawbacks as far as emotional sensitivity goes.

12. NJboyToy19

NJboyToy19 New Member

If you dont jack off as much as go a day or two without it, you will cum more when you finally do.

13. Faust

Faust New Member

Yeah, the longer you wait, the more you cum. If I go more than a day without ejaculating, I cum bucket loads. It can get quite messy.

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn has held off from masturbating, and then when we get it on... it really shoots far, and loads!!

There's just something to be said about holding out for the 'real thing'. :)

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hate to contradict what you've been told, RLMassx, but a recent poll done here showed that most women don't care how much a man ejaculates.

16. cook74

Gold Member

:eek So what you are saying is all those movies I've watched where the man shoots out a bucket load after bucket load of jizz and the woman gets covered in semen from head to toe is not what I need to aspire to. Damn! I need to rethink my strategies. :lol

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, love. If it helps any, I'd let you hose me down with ice cold water while I was wearing a white satin nightie. :brow

18. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

This was posted back in 05. I just have to ask. Why??? Just more of a mess to clean up. Unless your trying to impress in a circle jerk.... Cant see the point.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Damn! Lured into posting on a really ancient thread again! When will I ever learn? :ugh

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

Another ancient resurrected thread closed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.