Inconsistent Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by nineinch, Apr 26, 2003.

1. nineinch

nineinch New Member

Got a problem. At times I feel like I am going to climax during foreplay. However when I penetrate, it takes a while for me to climax. At other times I find myself performing foreplay for really long but when i penetrate, its out. Any tips?

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Hmmm....Doesn't really sound like too much of a problem. After alot of foreplay it does cum soon after penetration,because you're ready. If you don't want to cum yet,slow down.
    I would sugest trying some self control, after all your brain is your largest sexual organ.

3. TheApexTheorum

TheApexTheorum New Member

You can't get a girl pregnant with your brain;)

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Anyway,I'd just enjoy the ride. Nineinch,you didn't say if you were a young guy or not. If you're a younger fellow and you cum too quick....no problem,you'll soon be hard again and away you go again. BTW, my g/f likes long foreplay and long time in and out action. I think most girls do.

5. ooloo71

ooloo71 New Member

pl use squeeze technique

6. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

mate you'll come when you come, after prolonged foreplay you'll come sooner, just like a female would it she's fit to fire you up again go again, don't be scared of letting it flow :)