Incest dream

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Lastnight i had a dream that invovled me and my sister having anal sex in my dream i had lastnight. I felt really weird and worried. It being my first expirience with that sort of thing. I have heard from the Book Called Arousal byMichael J Bader that it's not that i would like to have sex with her, but the fact that i Feel that i want to give more to her than what i have. I heard somethings from my mom last weekend during our camping trip about how and why my sister has always strayed away from me and ifnored me. And i guess it's time to do something about it.

My question is is, has anyone else expirienced this and if so, how did you go about it or how'd you feel after it occured?

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Never dreamt of it, but reading your thread I recalled an erotic story I read some time ago...so I found it, you may enjoy it. Its of a brother and sister who pretend to be lovers in a bar to make an ex jealous (who had never seen the sibling) and it goes further....

Satin Slippers

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Do you know of any other sexual forums like that one?

I'd like to find more sexual communities!

4. blade

blade New Member

wow i actually read the story...and it was o.k but what really amazed me was that there was an article oin that library bout female ejaculation...so that's good to know when ur havin sex with any woman!

5. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi there
    I once had a dream that my teenage nephew and I were heavy petting and I orgasmed in my sleep during the dream. This upset me as I'm not attracted to any of my family members but I still couldn't do anything to stop my orgasm as I was asleep. In the same dream I had a threesome with an elderly couple and came in my sleep too, so I think often you could just be having random sexual dreams when you're not getting enough possibly? As I have no desire to act out either of these icky dreams.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

That probably is the fact of whats going on. My time has come i think!?

7. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Dreams mean many things..You can't think your attracted to someone by dreaming about them..Now doing it in real life is a problem. Even if your attracted to a family member..As long as you do nothing about it your doing nothing wrong.

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I know, thats not what i was thinking. i just felt weird. I also see that in the dream it involved having anal sex with my sister, but I never actualy fell through with it in the dream so it never really happened. I never "Committed" to it. Which makes sense cause i have never committted to being a good brother to her. And i want to be. thats what i think that dream ment?

9. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

I had a dream like that

I had a dream I fucked my cusin she is hott i have to admit, and it truns me on to think about that, but i don't care. In the dream I fucked her spread eagle and was make=ing out with her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.