Inability to ejaculate during sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mud19, Apr 16, 2012.

1. mud19

mud19 New Member

Ive had sex with several women but Ive never even been close to coming during sex. I can come when I masturbate but not during sex. I had phimosis which I think added to the problem but Ive had that sorted now due to circumcision. One woman that has had me even remotely close to coming was an ex of mine that I was hugely attracted to sexually I think that if I did not have Phimosis at the time I would have been able to come with her. Ive noticed that when Im not attracted to a women Im having sex with that the chances of ejaculating are less. It seems to be a psychological issue any ideas of how to overcome this. No pun intended

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

Can you orgasm? Male ejaculation and orgasm are 2 separate things. Circumcision also takes away lots of pleasure nerve endings, in which case you can still learn to cum.

But yeah, it most definitely is psychological. If you are having sex and not enjoying it, you are obviously not going to orgasm or cum. You can't expect that you will. If you have no attraction to the person you are fucking, obviously you won't climax.
    In order to orgasm or cum you need to be into it. But it sounds like you already answered that yourself.

It sounds like you need to rev yourself up more, get with someone you really like and someone you are attracted to both physically and emotionally, and build up that excitement and anticipation. It sounds like you may also be worried about this problem, so chances are worry, anxiety and stress during the moment is causing you to not orgasm. You need to relax and have fun with it!

3. mud19

mud19 New Member

I can orgasm through masturbation but Ive never orgasmed during sex at all there is no climax. I do enjoy sex a lot it feels good but it gets to the point were we have been at it for over an hour and im no where near finishing. Actually since the circumcision Ive been more sensitive then I was before sex and masturbation is more intense

#3 mud19, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  4. 12barblues

Gold Member

please dont take this wrong...but, maybe you should look at your sexuality? if women arent that attractive then maybe youre bi or gay? and the attraction would be greater with a man? just a thought...

5. mud19

mud19 New Member

nope thats not it Im definitely hetrosexual

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

Then maybe it's the chicks you are fucking, maybe they are really awfulllll in bed LoL

7. mud19

mud19 New Member

its not that either.

8. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Maybe it's a physcological thing. You need to get to near climax through masturbation the quickly slip it in to get it into your head that you can do it.

9. yuyo

yuyo New Member

I get my circumcision at age 32, and was really scared that will reduce the sensation. For my surprise that was not the case, on the contrary, now I get a lot more pleasure from sex, and women like it better too.

10. mud19

mud19 New Member

Ive found this to

11. thunderseed

Gold Member

I don't :D I only like dicks that are intact. But that is good you never lost any feeling.

12. China

China New Member

First, why are you having sex with girls that you are not attracted to ?

Second, are you a heavy drinker or recreational drug user ?

if not only thing I can suggest is your yang is out of balence and you need to go vist a Traditional chinese herbal doctor, he'll fix that very quickly.

13. ringsonmyfinger

ringsonmyfinger New Member

maybe you've desensitized your penis? that's what happened to me when i first started having sex. i couldnt cum at all, period. i would last almost an hour and nothing. i enjoyed having sex and the interaction. but the cumming wasn't there. then i googled stuff up and found out i had delayed ejaculation. you can youtube tons of videos on this. basically what it is, is the opposite of premature ejaculation. the way i got rid of mine was by not masturbating so often and using lube, which i've never done before. but there is a cure!!! stop jerking off. period! like avoid it like the plague. then when you finally have sex, the slightest touch will make you bust, lol.

14. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Maybe you could stop or slow down on the personal pleasure and wait until you find a girl you really feel excited about. Taking small steps might help you have a very happy ending. I can understand sex for sex only with someone you're not attracted to and think that might be an underlying problem. She is super lucky if you can last an hour!

15. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

The point made earlier about desensitising yourself may have something in it. Have you found that you prefer to masturbate and that intercourse is not as sensitive as masturbation to you. It may be that you have conditioned yourself to masturbation realising how the sensations as best achieved?

Do you stay hard for the hour but cannot ejaculate?

Anyway, as an solution why not introduce masturbation to the act? I think loads of women love it?

16. mud19

mud19 New Member

I do think I may have conditioned my self to masturbation through. I lost my virginity at 16 then I did'nt have sex again till I was 18 then from 18 to 21 I had sex sporadically. Its only in the past couple of years that I have been more successful with the opposite sex