In to deep???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by farmville_guy, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmville_guy

farmville_guy New Member

Ok, I am an average length when it comes to penis size (just shy of 6 inches) but when my wife and I have sex doggy style she always says I am going to deep. She is not a small woman (5'6", 170lbs) and I have reason to believe she has had guys before me who were bigger than I am. Is it possible for a guy with less than 6 inches to be going "to deep" or is she just making me feel good?

Thanks

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think i know why, and i think i know how to explain it to you. i heard something a while ago that men and women have all the same parts they are just slightly different and in diferent positions. like a diesel truck campared to a gas truck.for a man it is easiest to imagine, the pussy as being an inverted penis and the ovaries are just testicles that never dropped. the that means that varginas can come in diferent sizes and shapes (it could be bended). or if the women is not totally aroused (erect), then their womb will not be able to strech enough to take a totally erected penis. but that was something i heard about a long time ago on the discovery channel. and i thinnk the programm was more about people that were born both with both genitals.

is your penis bend?

3. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I don't know if this is the case or not. But with me I know that sometimes depending on where my cervix is situated (higher or lower depending on which part of the month it is) it can hurt doing doggy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.