[Ask a Girl] In the locker room

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fantasien, Jan 5, 2009.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I was wondering from you girls of the forum how you would feel if a male sexed person started Using the locker room? I have been going through the starting Phase of my transition into my female self. I have been having difficulty although still kinda setlling on Uzing the mens. I still feel out of place @ my gym.

I just want to know what ur feelings would be On the subject.

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

It wouldn't worry me, it is no different from sharing the showers with a lesbian.

Some people are under the mistaken view that every member of the opposite sex wants to have sex with them. I could shower in unisex showers etc... I only want to have sex with one (okay maybe three) other people so it wouldn't worry me who I'm showering next too.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

It wouldn't bother me-doesn't seem like it would be a big deal to me. Hope your transition goes well!

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thanks alot. Yeah i have never u derstood that part of most people. I have confrenced with my gym a few weeks ago. Actually about 1 1/2 months ago. I have even had them change my name on my membership card. I guess i need to explain things more.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

The thing for me is that i just don' t feel comfortable in the mens locker room anymore. With me i have already been using the girls room at school and have been succesful. I mean a locker room and bathroom has only a few uses to me. And hitting on People and wanting to have sex, isnt on my agenda. I just want to be were i feel safe and comfortable. I want to be were i belong.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, most of us don't have agendas when using the locker room. It would be incredibly uncomfortable for me to use the mens locker room, so I could definitely understand.

7. djmercer1

djmercer1 New Member

theres a local guy here going through a similar process, though it sounds as if hes further along than you are right now.

personally, the way hes handled(going on the media etc) it almost seems as if hes attention seeking, and for that reason i maybe biased. however, if it were to be a woman transitioning to a man, until the transition was complete i wouldnt be comfortable with it, i do expect privacy in the locker room and the perception is often worse than reality.

unfortuanately for you in no-(wo)mans land that does cause a quandry...

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea. I dedfinantly dont like the huge part of how zome go out into the media.
    But whatever..
    I dont know what your getting at with that last line..?

#8 fantasien, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  9. vickisam

vickisam New Member

No problem.

V

10. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

While I'm not a girl, I did want to chime in and say that I think as long as you still have a penis, you're probably expected to use the male locker room by most individuals.

I mean, I know you feel like a woman, hence the transition, but, well, I mean you still aren't yet, you know?