in the lake

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Jan 26, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

After a couple of wrong turns they found the dirt road entrance to the abandoned quarry which was now a lake. They found the shack they heard about to rent inner tubes and drove around the lake till they found a spot away from other picnicers. It was surrounded by trees and they laid a blanket on a big rock that jutted out over the water. It was quiet. It was a beautiful warm day and.

Ted took his shirt off and dove into the cool clear water. Mari stripped to her suit and stood. On the rock facing him. As she reached behind her head fixing her long auburn hair into a ponytail he tread water admiring her beautiful figure. Her black onepiece was accentuated with a red zipper from the belly to the neck line. She looked down and adjusted the zipper to reveal the luscious cleavage of her 36 C boobs. She reached down and tossed the big tubes in the water and jumped in after them. They climbed on top of their respective tubes sitting in the middle so one side supported their back, legs over the other side and butts in the water in the center. They held hands and kicked floating out to the middle of the lake. They talked and laughed splashed each other, laughed some more and then simply lie there sunbathing, holding hands. They heard a toddler giggling on the shore and laughter of teenagers echoed across the flat water. Both at once they felt something on their butts. "Ahhh" she screamed, "what the fuck?" As she jumped as far out of the water as she could. :e looked down and in the crystal clear water he saw fish tentatively pecking at his ass. "They are fish" he laughed. "Fuck that" she said kicking back towards shore. "No way".

He followed her back to shore and they lay on the blanket. "I"l wait and swim in the pool back at the hotel" she insisted as he pleaded with her. "We came hear to swim". "Oh we'll tind something to do she said, grabbing his crotch. His cock had retreated into itself in the cold water but immediately responded to her touch. He brushed the hair from her face "I love youL he whispered. They kissed and she reached inside his suit tugging at his still hardening cock. "That feels good". He reached for the zipper and he pulled it down slowly all the way to her belly. He gently rolled on top of her kneeling on all fours over her as she stroked his dick inside his shorts. He lowered his head, pushing her suit flap aside and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She closed her eyes and soaked in the wonderful feeling. Her tit was cold and wet from the bathing suit and the contrast with his warm mouth made her squirm. He switched breasts as she picked up the pace of her strokes. She opened her eyes. "SHIT" she screamed as she looked on his shoulder and saw a 6 inch stick with legs crawling towards her. "Get off me" "what? What?" He yelled as he straightened up and backed away with no idea what was going on. She just pointed. "Oh" he laughed "its a stick bug, camaflouge" As he brushed his shoulder the bug jumped... Right at her. She screame, stood and ran to the edge diving into the water. As she sprinted towards the middle of lake, ted looked down at his shrinking bulge. "Fuck" he said out loud. He grabbed a tube, threw it in and dove in after it.

As he reached her with the tube. He was laughing. "Its not funny. This place sucks" "its nature". "Well nature sucks". "Getin the tube" he pulled her under and they surfaced together in the middle of the tube. "The fucking fish" she complained. "Don't worry. I'll kick". The tube was just big enough for the two of them to wedge together so as he kicked their legs intertwined. They both looked down and saw her suit was still unzipped, her stiff nipples glistening in the sun and they both laughed. "Now that's funny" he said looking around "it is not she said and she pushed his waistband down. Hey I'll lose my suit" "that will suck for you" she saiod kissing him and grabbing his soft cock "hey whered he go" "its cold". "Ohh too bad I guess we can't finish what we started".

He looked around again, smiled "what the fuck". And pulled her close as his cock filled with blood. He reached down and pushed the crotch of her suit aside as she guided his cock into her waiting pussy. He bent his head down taking her tit into his mouth. She grabbed his head holding it there as they rocked back and forth. He thrust his hips forward and back surprised that the limited motion enhanced the feeling rather than detracted. The whole tube rocked, waves sent out all across the lake. "God you are so hot" he muttered without taking his mouth off her breast. "Oh babyn just fuck me. I love you. ". He quickened his pace and as the tube started to splash her pussy spasmed as her body convulsed in orgasm pushing him over the edge. He shot his load deep into her pussy and they collapsed together slipping down into the water. They surfaced laughing. As they looked around they saw his suit floating nearby and a couple on the shore applauding. They waved and slipped below the water again laughng.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

Good story!! I pictured it as I read it! lol

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That was a great story, and like luvbug, I had it in my mind scene by scene. Keep 'em coming, please.

4. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks ladies. I am enjoying writing them.

5. whybother

Gold Member

Sounds like fun