In The Car

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maggie_05, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I was wondering if anyone here masturbates in the car. I drive 2 hours 3 times a week to get to college and the highway I take normally has lots of construction so I've been keeping a toy or two and some lube in my glove box and a towel under my seat for clean up. Usually I'll just finger myself but if it gets backed up I'll break out my toy, its such a rush masturbating and trying to hide it from people, like some wild secret. Sometimes I wont try to hide and it seems like most people dont pay attention.

2. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

It depends if your driving a high car or a sport like. the hite depends if passing people might actualy see you doing it. but if you passed me deffenitly i would noticed you!

Keep doing it thats whats its all about.
    I'm male so its a little difficult 4 me :)

3. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

How so? Just shoot into a napkin or something, why do you think I have a towel?

4. johny b good

johny b good New Member

in the car man that sounds like alot of fun ... its a damn shame i dont have a car and i think the bus or train is a little out of the question

5. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

maggie if a guy caught u masturbating wuld u let him watch?

6. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

I used to take the long way home through a country road from work... And do that, towards the end its a little ahrd to drive, But feels awesome!

7. John Thomas

John Thomas New Member

I did it once about 3 years ago. I was already feeling horny and looking forward to seeing my girlfriend, I was driving along on a very hot day when I saw these two fabulous looking girls walking along the street. They were both very pretty, tall, suntanned, long legs, and both wore very little clothing. They looked like centrefold models.

I first saw them from behind and as I drove past I looked in my rear mirror and saw they were gorgeous. I went around the block and went past again to get another look, then I did a u-turn and came back the other way to get a better view from the front.

As I drove past, the wind blew the skirt of one of the girls up to show her almost see-through panties. The girls were laughing about it, and it was too much for me so I pulled over and watched them disappear into a building. I then drove to a park area, made sure nobody was around, got it out and relieved the pressure. God they were beautiful :)

8. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

You mean like ask him to join me in the car? No. If someone saw me and I knew they were watching I prolly wouldn't stop, screw them I'm getting off.

9. Stigma

Stigma New Member

I never wanked in the car and as i taught i was the ultimate wanker how can that happend?

Pls give an awnser:

a) When driving men don't get hard on's.
    b) The car is turned on , so i'm turned off
    c) Men just think of getting home , as soon as possible to f**k the girl
    d) The car isn't couzzy enough.
    e) another (pls say what u think)

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

well thats cause if they do, most likely they'll cause a huge pileup!

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Halehluya!

12. Still Single

Still Single New Member

I've done the deed behind the wheel on more than a few occasions, but then again, I've almost always done it behind the wheel of a van, pick up truck or SUV so I had little to no chance of people in cars seeing me.........just others in large vehicles or semi truck drivers. If you notice that they are getting close enough to see in, speed up to get away from them if you don't want them seeing you. :phat

a) false
    b) false
    c) false
    d) false
    e) huh ???

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i love doing that... i drive a sports car...and its just fun to be out on the interstate...only when i've got a skirt or shorts on though...

14. zulie

zulie New Member

masturbating in the car

Heck ya. I've masturbated in the car a lot. Its fun and exciting. I recently got one of those little butterfly vibrators and just sit on that baby and go to town (literally). I've also masturbated on the bus but that was a long time ago. I just covered up with a blanket and pretended to be sleeping.

:brow

15. Mossive

Mossive New Member

welcome to the forum zulie!!!
    introduce yourself your obviously not shy

16. zulie

zulie New Member

Okay. :)
    Hi I'm zulie.
    I am divorced, work hard and attend university. I'm a good person and actually am quite religious. I am also very highly sexed. I love to talk about sex too and so I was really happy to find this forum. I want to share techniques and learn some new ones too. I have 2 regular sex partners and one person that I get with for friendship and making love from time to time. I like the variety because each one gives me something I need but none of them could ever satisfy me on his own. Not their fault -- I'm just really hard to satisfy because my sex drive is so high.

I'm enjoying this forum a lot so far. Its interesting to hear what really goes on with other folks and to know I'm not so unusual. :) LOL

I guess its just nice to know I'm not the only freaky one out there.

OOOoooo... I love a freak, don't you?

17. krimson

krimson New Member

when i was younger i dated a girl that live around 45 minutes from me. she would come down and stay on the weekends and we had a great sex life but with me being young i was always horny and once she was dropped off and that long hot kiss good night to keep us thinking about things till the fallowing weekend happen i woudl tend to get very turned on. a few times on the way home i would pull out my cock and slowly tease it driving through the main city in between our towns. after the city there was a good 15 minutes of long dark back road most of the way back home. at this point i would start stroking harder and faster bring myself close many times before finally getting home. i would stay in the car after parking and jst let my cock hang there throbing alittle till i could get the energy to walk into the house. there i would strip naked and pound away till i came, then start over agian usally on these nights i would cum 2 to 3 times before falling asleep.

18. Brian

Brian New Member

I have just started on the drive home from work. Last night, for example, the highway was very busy and I just pulled down my pants and went at it not really caring who saw. I was careful enough to keep kids in sight and men (both of whom I dont want to see) but a gleeful eye out for any women who might catch a glance!!

PS - I had to pull over to cum because I wanted to grip it and focus..and I cant do that at 70 mph..

19. Thorn

Gold Member

How would the women see your dick as you wacked off? Unless they were driving an 18-wheeler. Just curious. ;)

I have done it in my car and truck many times but not recently. Sex has been too good lately with my wife so I don't masturbate nearly as much as I used to. :phat She had fondled and sucked me while I was driving but I haven't cum from it. :drool Got me thinking now.......Hey Rose want to go for a ride? :eyes

20. osaaman

osaaman New Member

I have never done it while driving. I had a girlfriend in school that used to like to get me off while I was driving. She also enjoiyed getting herself off while I watched and helped her. And they say cell phones are the leading cause of accidents!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.