In Need of Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Coolest Loser, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Hey, this is my first post and im not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but i've read a lot of threads on here and think that the people on here can give me honest, true answers.

Ok, so my girlfriend and I had the house to ourselves one day, and though she had started her period we didn't want to waste the opportunity. So after a little fooling around, I was almost there. She aimed me near her vagina. Now im worried about the chances of her being pregnant. She was wearing a tampon, so idk if that would affect it or not. Most just got on the side, some was around her clit. Within a minute or 2 I made sure she got up and washed it off.

Now that its been over a month and a week, she's late...

Any replies on this would be greatly appriciated, I feel like this is a place I could come to to ask.

thank you so much.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If she's a week late she can do a test and get a pretty accurate result.

3. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Thanks, unfortunately right now she's traveling with some family and wont really be able to... so it looks like i'll be in suspense a bit longer. How possible would it actually be, with all factors considered?

Also, would the traveling affect her cycle? (being in the car for several hours a day.) Ive noticed it has set her cycle back before, but would that just be coincidence?

thanks again

4. Livvie

Livvie New Member

There have been times where i've been late months.
    So, it could be nothing.

5. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Yeah, we haven't been having sex too long, less than a year actually, and her period has had some odd moments, but she travels a lot and ive noticed that normally when she travels shes late (or sometimes a little early.)

I will say that either way, no matter how caught up i get in the moment, that this will never happen again lol

Sorry if I'm overreacting a bit, but this is a bit of a stressful situation lol

6. Livvie

Livvie New Member

Im sure anyone in your situation would react like you.
    Traveling probably has something to do with it.
    Because, if living with a bunch of girls can change your period, traveling probably can.

7. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Right, that's what I was thinking.

I have learned my lesson, for sure.

I was looking around on various other internet sites, and unfortunately most said it was possible for women to get pregnant just from it being on the outside... but i think since she was wearing a tampon at the time and washed off then we should be ok... but theres still that doubt ya know?

thanks again

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

If she was on her period odds are in your favor. Anything is possible but unlikely.

9. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

yeah thats what i was thinking. Guess we'll just have to see haha

thanks to everyone for the advice/knowledge lol

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Is it just me, or honestly, is the chance 50/50 whenever you do it unprotected?

11. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Personaly nomatter what, even with birth control and period, If i dont wrap it, i dont jizz inside no matter how badly I want too. Sometimes women are uneffected by BC, sometimes when a girl is on her period, sperm can last up to a week inside a vagina, the chances are very small, but its possible. Now, if you came outisde, youve probably got nothing AT ALL to worry about. If you came inside, sense she was on her period theres a very slight chance that enough sperm would last.

Chances in this case are very slim, but I highly suggest for the future that you never jizz inside her without a condom unless your ready for a baby. Ive learned my lesson from 3 scares... guess its what happens when a GF can have a period every 3 months, or 2 or 3 periods in 1 month.... tricky shit.

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

He said she was wearing a tampon, and that he came ON her, not in her. ON her pussy is just as dangerous and effective (in creating pregnancy) as IN.

13. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Sense he came ON her and not in her, Id say the chances of her becoming pregnant are very slim, especialy with a tampon. ON is dangerous as hell, but less sperm gets inside, chances are slightly less likely than In.

14. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Yeah, it was ON, not IN. I know better than to cum IN, and honestly i knew better than to cum ON aswell, but heat of the moment thing. Thats why I had her wash it off asap. Yeah, like i said i've learned my lesson for sure.

Yeah, it's pretty much something ive regretted since it happened and worried to death about it. I think that considering it was ON her, on her first day of her period, she was wearing a tampon, and she cleaned it off, i think im ok, but still nervous.

I thank everyone for the knowledge here, definitely the most helpful place i've been to for this subject.

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

How long after that did she change that tampon?

16. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

honestly i'm not sure if she changed it when she went to the bathroom to clean up or not

17. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Sounds like you did the best thing after the act! Sounds too me like it shouldnt be too bad. Man, do I feel ya though... Pregnancy scares suck like balls, but they have turned out fine every time for me, the whole freakin me out thing.

18. Coolest Loser

Coolest Loser New Member

Yeah i'm getting that idea now haha

sucks though because i'm always very careful, i wont even use a condom if its been in my drawer for like a month haha. and ironically my first scare comes from not even having sex... lol

19. Malfie

Malfie New Member

LOL I know what you mean.

You see, my first big relationship was the one where i had 2 scares. We were sex crazy after we got past the first time :). We always did it safely with a condom. She had VERY VERY irregular periods, anywhere from 1 or 2 a month even to one every 4 months. They could last from 3 days to i think her longest was 21 days... god taht sucked. Neways, one day she says something about how shes not had a period in about 2.5 months. And I was like, ohhh shit. She was pretty regular before then, and was on BC to hopefuly relgulate her, but it didnt work. So we freaked, she had too take 3 tests before she was ok lol. The second one was similar but we didnt freek as much.

WTB vasectomy after savin a bunch of jizz in a sperm bank so i can bone all I want condom free!!! I wish lol, no doc would give a 20 year old a vas..

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

For every "Thank God" story there is an "Oh SHIT" story. Shrugs. I am sad that THIS conversation is the norm....