[Ask a Guy] in love...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by teacher88123, Oct 19, 2011.

1. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

Hey guys I have a non-sexual question for you :)

- What do you do when you love a girl?How do you behave,where do you kiss her, what do you say to her..etc..

- Who said 'I love you' for the first time? you or your gf?

I'm looking forward to your answers!:rose

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If there is someone I really like I want to establish a connection, make sure the attraction is both ways and let the other one know I LIKE her.
    If the love is friend like for me, on the cheek, sometimes on the lips, but if it\s a big big like, or love, Iwant to kiss her lips.
    I behave in ways to let her know I want to be with her, simple, but no crowding, it's important to give space too.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

There is a lot that can be communicated with just the eyes - expression, length of gaze, how you leave the gaze, etc. If the attraction is mutual, both can know this way.

4. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

every guy is different. i personally can be quite aloof (cool/distant) normally. but if i have really fallen for someone i become the opposite. I become attached and really want to spend time with you. i write deeply emotional poetry about my feelings towards you, i may even paint a portrait of you if i LOVE you ... i mean I have to be IN LOVE you. it isn't a task, job, or burden to do good things for you, i need to do great things for you. i will like create moments or times where all distractions are removed and only you and i exist in those moments. become immensely romantic.

its pretty embarrassing to be honest. but im like that when i am in love. but i havent been in love a lot. actually there was only one woman who i was ever really in love with if i be honest with myself.

5. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

noo that's not embarrassing.. that's how you feel when you love someone :) it would be embarrasing if you feel nothing or not showing ther person that you love her lol
    I love poetry too.. would it be strange for you guys if a girl send you self written poem?

6. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

i dont think so. but guys are different. if the guy is more on the sensitive side, he would appreciate it more. the woman i was in love with, she did something for me like that and i could feel the love when i read it and it made me feel like she really cared for me to do so.

7. teacher88123

teacher88123 New Member

would you feel forced to write a poem back if you received one? I'm afraid that a man could feel "emasculated" by this. Maybe it's still a men's act to do it.. what do you think?

8. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

i could see a man feeling like that. the woman I was with, she only wrote me something because writing poetry for her was what i did from time to time.

i imagine you are asking because you want to send something to someone? if that is the case i think you are thinking too much about it. if the person truly and genuinely loves/likes you, then they will appreciate it and show their appreciation in the way that they feel comfortable with. some guys arent as expressive with their feelings, but it doesnt mean you have not touched their heart. do what you feel is best and be positive about it :)

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear Teacher, well for a start I could not imagine any sort of love for a woman without some sexual feelings (other of course for mother, sister etc).
    To me the two love & sex are really a continuum.
    I do really enjoy some original poetry and even plagiarised stuff if it serves to communicate the other party's feelings towards me.

10. warrengizy

warrengizy New Member

For me, 'love' is a very unexplainable feeling! (if that's a word!) In today's society, it pretty much always gets mistaken for 'like a lot' but i think 'like' and 'love' are completely different. I also think it's possible to love someone without liking them! - yeah crazy i know! But love is crazy!!

Anyway, the girl i'm with now has said it a few times now! But she says it in a way i can't respond, like at the end of a phone conv, she says it and hangs up! Or when drivin away, shouts it out the window then drives off! I'm yet to say it tho!

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i don't behave to different then i normally am. i mean, i don't change myself because she already fell in love with me for who i was not who i was trying to be. i do get a bit protective and also chivalrous. i told her i loved her first, i remember where we were, what she was wearing, what we were doing, roughly what time it was. i tell her things that i don't share with anyone else. i wouldn't say poetry, but literature. its like we have our verbal conversations and then we have a written conversations. sounds weird, but we always write notes back and forth almost every week for months now.

when we first dated, i never kissed her for 4 dates. yep 4. then i kissed her, on the lips of course. now kisses are, well... i discovered more of her body now. i always give her back massages and she always gives me feet massages. a lot a little things, like when i her shoe was untied so i knelt down and tied it. when i'm sitting on the couch and she just curls up next to me without a word and just starts reading a book. ugh, i can go on and on about this. very cheesy.

12. Plate

Plate Member

This is really a tough question because at first it was all about lust. Then one day I just realized I'ld been bitten by the bug. It was quite sometime after that before I came to grips with it myself

13. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Ive only been in true love once. She said it first (no suprise). I think that when its just a relationship, its all just having fun ansd freaky sex. Im a kind of loving and gentle guy at that, so during sex when I am feeling very loving and sensual, I am very gentle, touchy, and take it slow. Make actual love you know.. Outside of that love makes me just alot more connected with that person.

14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sexual love for me is actually experiencing the joy of her arousal and climaxes at the same time she does, not in my boy parts, but in my chest and head. It's an emotional connection that gives me a wonderful feeling of exhilaration when she is enjoying being touched and kissed, and when she cums, it's the most wonderful feeling I've ever had, and I wish I could just keep feeling that way forever. When a woman makes me feel like that, nothing else matters.

#14 pbs, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  15. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

If I love someone I want to make them feel happy and special and if possible that she is the most important woman in the world.

To be honest I don't remember who said "I love you" first and such a particular thing is not very important to me. The important thing is the confession of love, not who might have said it first.

16. kell260

kell260 New Member

My wife when we met we worked together and she said I walked up to her and I took a paper and ran it across her shoe. I don't even remember it but she said she got so wet she had to go to the bathroom and dry her self. I think a few weeks after that we went on our first date and we kissed. I don't think I told her I loved her for a few months I sure remember those first dates I was kind of nervous wasn't sure she was in to me. Kind of miss those feelings, but being married feels good also.