in love but she doent want to hear it! help plz

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by biggonjr, Jul 19, 2007.

1. biggonjr

biggonjr New Member

I started dating this girl at the age of 16 and at the age of 17 she ended up taking my virginity anyway we have had a child together and we had split up during the pregnancy but got back together shortly afterwards and had a strong relationship for about a year and by this time im 19 and i was working construction well i got home from work real late and went to bed about 9 i woke up and found her on the couch with another man and so i ended the relationship right then and there well for about 8 moths after we broke up she tried and tried to get me back and i just wouldn't hear of it and it wasn't until about a month ago i realized that i had lost the only person that really matters to me in this world besides my daughter and i try and try to talk to her but all i get is attitude and what i want to know is should i still try and go after her or just give up and try for someone else the only problem is is that if i give up is the fact that she watches my daughter from Monday to Thursday and i have her from Thursday to Sunday which doesn't give me any time on the weekends to go out i don't know what to do i try to do everything to get things back but i don't know someone help me plz

2. Alexander Swift

Alexander Swift New Member

Holy Crap!!! I would love to help you out man... But this is like WAYYY beyond me. Stick in there bro. Somehow somthing will work out.... best of luck... sorry

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Odds are good that the world won't end tomorrow and being horny will never kill you. Give it time. Things have a way of working out the way they should.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Only you and she can make the decision on whether to try again or not, but from what you've stated, it doesn't sound like a relationship that has much of a chance. My guess is that you'd be better off to let her go. You're young and have plenty of time to find someone else with whom you can start afresh. Either way you go, good luck.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

It does not sound like the two of you have a healthy relationship. Why not try to see someone else? I know as a daddy, you don't have too much time to go out dating, but eventually you will. You're never alone as long as you have your little girl....It's hard to go through life without a romantic connection, but stick it out. You'll meet someone when you least expect it.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Bigg said
    If that statement is true, I think I would try to get back with Her
    For your and your Daughters good.
    But keep yourself open to change.
    Never let one mistake ruin your relationship.

Hiker

7. biggonjr

biggonjr New Member

thanks for the advice everybody honestly we never did have the greatest relationship its was based on sex and the fact that i would do anything she asked and never put my foot down honestly she is the thing i care about most but the feeling is not mutual so i have decided that the best course of action will be to and find somebody else and if is ment to be with her later on down the road then we might try again thank you all you've been a great help

8. P1MP1NJ

P1MP1NJ New Member

its probably best to move on im sure there may be someone else that will love you as much as she did all it takes is time.

9. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

i'm in oklahoma. you should come fuck with me; i'll cure all your ills.