In a Walmart parking lot?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Plate, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Plate

Plate Member

Yesterday afternoon I went to Walmart. As I pulled in a car was pulling out up front so I pulled in as they pulled out. So I count my money shut off the truck and start walking in. I get about halfway to the door and this woman starts calling me names saying I stole her spot. (She apparently was waiting for that spot) I apologized and offered to move my truck. She groaned and said, "just watch what the FUCK you're doing next time, I'm already at the front door now"
    So I told her, "look, I offered to move my truck for you, after I apologized. I never set out today to piss you off today, as a matter of fact, I'd MUCH rather have you groaning and screaming in orgasm that in anger" she took a deep breath and stomped away.

Did I say something wrong?:ugh

2. Amature

Gold Member

"Did I say something wrong" Of course not Plate. She was obviously either frigid, extremely upset, or just plain not interested or she would have went back to your truck and fucked you senseless. You offered to move your truck and listen to her moan in ecstasy, there's nothing more you could have done.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Now that is what I call a real good comeback; that bitch would have fumed on for hours at being mocked in such a audacious manner for overreacting as she did.
    That singular event could easily have happened to two of my three sister, LOL!