Impromptu blowjob

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sir Kill Jerk, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

My wife and I are in New Jersey for the weekend and we stopped to get gas. For those of you that don't know, in NJ you can't pump your own gas. I pull up to pump and tell the attendant to fill it up. He walks back to start pumping and I look over at my wife and she tells me to pull it out. I'm thinking "yeah right". She says it again. So I proceed to unzip my zipper and pull my dick out and she leans over and starts to suck it. At this point the attendant is standing behind our vehicle watching in the side mirror and there's another guy parked about 30 feet away staring at us. The attendant finishes pumping the gas so my wife covers me up with my jacket. He hands me my credit card and receipt, smiles at her and nods his head and tells me to have a good night. We pull away and she finishes me off as we drive down the road.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What a dirty, dirty girl your wife is, you lucky bastard. :D

3. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Sounds like fun!!! Naughty thoughts are starting to run through my head

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Lucky indeed! Although, as kinky as I can be, if my wife ever offered I'd probably turn her down for fear of getting arrested for indecent exposure. :(

5. espresso

espresso New Member

Yea, on our last trip up north my wife started sucking me off and at first I was a bit nervous about people seeing but as it got going I got completely turned on by the thought of people watching and I ended up coming in her mouth while a big van was right beside us and they could totally see!! That was a good one!!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

The only thing that would totally put me off about that is, the possibility of children seeing it. That is just wrong.

7. espresso

espresso New Member

^^^ agreed.

8. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

Agreed, I wintnessed a guy getting a blowjob yesterday on the road. (huge turn on) but he had a kid in the back seat. That was just uncalled for. But a lucky guy none-the-less

9. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 New Member

You are a lucky man, I must admit. I had the initial apprehensions at first, but that wears off real quick. I also agree about the kids though. That's not cool at all.

10. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

I love gettin road head. The thought of people possibly seeing is definitely a big turn on. I don't know if I could do it with the car stopped and KNOWING people were watching though. Its weird, like I want to be watched, but I don't want to have people stare, lol.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I can't think of anything better to get arrested for. :brow My wife has done this before (and yes, I'm a lucky bastard too). The only part I worry about is having an accident with teeth around my dick! It's not exactly like I'm paying incredibly close attention to driving already....;)

BassDude

12. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I think you and my guy would get along just great.

13. pdicky

pdicky New Member

id hace to say i wouldnt turn it down. itd probly be a HUGE turn on. then id wreck the car lol.

14. mxlonerider

mxlonerider New Member

Lucky lucky... Coming through a toll booth at one of the local bridges my gf did the same thing once. It was funny though, because she did it before we got to the bridge and then tried so hard to act normal and cover everything up when we went through. After I came, we spent the rest of the ride home laughing.

15. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Damn you..lol...

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Might I as as one of the resident car freaks, please PLEASE do not attempt this if you drive a stick, the last thing you want is a gearshift stuck in a bra and no way to get to 5th gear.