Impregnation fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was discussing this with a friend, and another thread here on SF made me think of it again.

Is it common for men and women to have impregnation fantasies?

My guy friend said it is. I admit to having a similar fantasy, but it's more of the telling the impregnator that I am with child, not the act of conception itself, that I find erotic. I suppose it comes from the fact that when I got pregnant it was unplanned and there was a lot of stress, anger, confusion, and anxiety when I told my then boyfriend, now husband, about it.

I had always thought when I got pregnant I'd be married first and the news would be joyous, but it didn't work out that way.

In my fantasy, I tell him I'm pregnant, we are both elated, then have mad, passionate sex.

2. igor

Gold Member

Well, probably the hottest sex we ever had was when she wanted to get pregnant.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I always am thinking about making a woman pregnant these days ....i would love to be a father.

Not sure how good of a one i would make but i would do my upmost best....
    When i was a lot younger i always dreamt and had a fantasy of making lots of women pregant

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Won't work for me.

Hiker

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My ex wife and I actually used to role play this fantasy....:brow

6. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Ive never thought about this before. But i can see why its hot. The last guy I slept with kept telling me he was gonna make me pregnant and stuff while we were doing it and it made me paranoid he was really gonna try to get me pregnant. lol I mean Im on birth control and he had a condom on but still he seemed really serious about it. he kept telling me how hot I was gonna look with his baby inside me and stuff like that.

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

This is a no brainer: natural object of sex is to procreate. So the thought of it, if it's a fantasy without real world responsibilities and consequences, is damn hot.

8. JerseyJ

JerseyJ New Member

For some reason, I like looking at nude pregnant women. I would never have sex with one in any way, but I like the pictures I've seen.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

When we were trying to get my wife pregnant, our sex was hotter. It might be psychological, our sex drives are there to make us procreate after all.

Sex with a pregnant woman is hotter too, for some reason. Very arousing, very hot.

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Well, considering there is some snot nosed monster screaming blue murder outside my office right now. NOPE! Does nothing for me!

11. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

pgrenant women are a HUGE turn-on for me!!

12. cook74

Gold Member

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yep, thats when the fantasy stops.!:(

13. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

seriously

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I dont have any children of my own, but for 7 years i was helping my ex to bring up her 3 girls, so i have been through the changing nappies and restless nights...and running around wit hthier mum and then having pillow fights, and playing board games watching carttons and just acting like a big kid, loved it ....and i can def say after 7 years i had really begun to enjoy that side of life...but all good things come to an end , which sux..

15. mkm

mkm New Member

I would love having sex with a pregnant woman. You can cum inside and everything. Can't be as rough of course but I think its a huge turn on.

16. gichki

gichki New Member

thankssssssssssssss

17. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

Agreed.

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl - .... and then there's the 'menopausal' woman! Cum all you want (and being rough is perfectly fine)- it ain't gonna make a difference! :p

19. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I think an impregnation fantasy is very different from a fetish for pregnant girls.

Personally I think the risk associated with impregnation and unprotected sex is hot, but actually getting a chick pregnant? Not so much.

When my wife told me she and her bf she had during a break we were on had had a good deal of unprotected sex, I thought that as a real turn on and was surprised she had done such a thing, knowing he could knock her up like that. Just knowing she was letting him cum in her, completely raw with no birth control or anything kinda blew my mind in a way because it meant she must have been really turned on and into the sex and him to have thrown caution to the wind to such a degree. So that would be the turn on part for me.

20. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

In my...

...ever so humble opinion, pregnant fantasies are about as exciting as dreaming of another load of laundry, more groceries or perhaps some more college tuition.

:lol