Important Education for young lovers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AndrewD, Jul 4, 2007.

1. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

For those young, inexperienced and in a committed relationship:

When I was 19 and awkward, I had an older woman give me a very detailed, mater of fact tour of the female body by taking my hand and showing me around. She went to great length to make sure I was comfortable first and did it in a reassuring manor that made me feel relaxed and at ease. I really appreciate the invaluable lesson she gave and I’ve since returned the favor to several girls that seemed to lack the proper familiarization with male parts. So if you’re a guy with a girlfriend who seems uncomfortable with your penis, here’s how to introduce her do it.

Once you’re intimate together, start by asking her; “how comfortable are you with this part of my body?” Take her hand and guide it to your shaft. (Do it first when you’re erect but also later when soft so she becomes familiar with flaccid penises). Let her run her fingers along the full length and show her what feels good to you. Demonstrate for her how firmly it can be held, how it can be pulled away from the body and how the skin can be stretched. Let her feel the head and, if you’re uncircumcised, how to handle foreskin. I think women can generally imagine what a penis shaft is like but when it comes to the scrotum and testicles, they’re completely clueless. (You can’t blame them, it’s pretty weird). I do this when we’re in the bath tub so I’m “hanging” well and she can get a better feel. Start by showing her how to cup the scrotum and let her hold it for awhile. If it’s her first time, she’ll have no idea what to expect. Let her know how sensitive the skin is and show her how it can be pinched, pulled and rolled between the fingers. Then let her explore each testicle. Pull them one away from you and show her how hold each one between thumb and fingers, how it moves back and forth within the scrotum and how firmly they can be held.

Once you’re done with this tour, it’s a good time to show her how you masturbate. Do this only to educate, not for orgasm. Before they learn how to give a blow job, I think every woman should know how to give a good, proper hand job and this we can show them. Explain whether or not you use a lubricant, demonstrate how you like it stroked (let her know: some men may vary in technique) and then take her hand and guide her in how to do it herself.

Once you’re done, gently ask her if she’ll return the favor. Men are even more unfamiliar with female parts so ladies, please don’t be shy but guys, keep in mind that some younger woman may be as yet unfamiliar with their own bodies so don’t push her if she seems uncomfortable.

2. cj1988

cj1988 New Member

nice one :D

i tried the same thing with a virgin a few months ago - shes now a sexual freak!!!
    fellas - dont be afraid to vocalise.

although, is it just me or does everyone feel really stupid about talking about things (ie. place your hand on my penis, how does that feel?)

3. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

it kind of feels stupid, but i could also see where it would totally make people more comfortable

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It can be awkward at first. Practice, certainly, makes perfect!

But talking while engaging in sexual activity can become part of the eroticism. Almost like a precursor to 'diry talk', which most people enjoy during sex.

5. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I once slept with a girl who though she was the mutt's nutts (i.e. very good). Turns out she was rubbish.

I took her back to basics just as you said and she still thanks me for it years later. In fact she once introduced me to her new fella as the guy who taught her how to give a proper hand job. He came and bought me a beer later!