[Ask a Girl] Implants do it for yourself

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Feb 12, 2012.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

A lot of people do not understand what its like if your wife breast fed and now has no boobs. Not for me but what it did to her. I a guy lost 5 inches off his size becuse of any reason and could fix it there would be no questions. I get a lttile upset when I hear guys saying that they dont like implants. I understand it but I have seen what it can do to a person confidence first hand and to be honest if they are done right there really is not that big of a diffrence. I love my wifes implants and when Im slamming her acroos the room I could care less that she has a little ocean of saline rolling ourind in there. She is happy and that means me happy too....
    I think if it makes YOU feel better that's whats most important. My wife Had nice breast and then we had two kids. She breast fed and it was like she lost her chest. She went from a DD to nothing but a sag . I felt very bad because I knew if bothered her. She would by all these things to make it look like she had big breasts. I did not car I love her and our sex life was built on that. Even with no breasts shes was beautiful. However it really bothered her. She would not go swimming and I know it made her feel terrible. I did not car but I did because she would beat herself up and she would get depressed. She said she could not justify spending the money because we have two kids. Anyway she told me that she wanted them but she was not going to spend the money. So I went into action. I wrote her a long letter and told her I did not car she was beautiful but I felt like she was hurting inside and I could not stand by and watch it. I found one of the best surgeons in our area that has been doing them for 20 years. I got his ratings and really did a ton of research. I had a whole folder of reviews and this doctor was also head surgeon at our local hospital for plastic surgery. So I set up an consultation but before we went I called and asked the doctor if I could prepay before we went in . He said no but to bring her in just to talk and he would talk to her. I wanted to make it so she had to get them because they were paid for. Anyway I set up the appointment and surprised my wife the night before with the letter and I told her that they were paid for. Which was kind of true I had the money set aside. I did not know if she was going to think that I wanted them or I was doing it for me. The truth was I was very nervous. I would be lost without her or if anything bad ever happened to her. However she was so upset and depressed I felt this would be a cure for that and her guilty of life. I put all this in the letter. So she cried and hugged me and at first she said she did not want to spend the money and I stopped her and said stop thinking about everyone and think of yourself it was okay. Anyway we went in the doctor was so cool. He explained to her I tried to prepay but he would never do something like that until he spoke and consultation with the person having the operation. Anyway she end up after months of meetings and trying to decide size etc going to DDs. She is 5 foot and 105 lbs. They came out great and I going to tell ou the most important part. I have never seen her this happy. I went online to victoria secret and got her a whole bunch of hot outfits. I also got her some very sexy low cut business suits. She looks and feels great. Now I also must admit they are hot and yes I am also reaping the benefits. I know a lot of people are going to say yeah right Mr nice guy. You got them for you. In a way I did but not because of the physical part. I did it because she deserved to feel good about her self. So if your in a similar situation dont worry what others think. If someone does not like you because you have implants than they worked for you because that person is a bit selfish. Besides you will probably have a line of guys trying to hit on you. It may not be just because your boobs are bigger but more from they way ou feel and act because you feel better about yourself. Go for it. I guarantee if it was easy for a guy with a small penis to get 4 or 5 inches added and a few inches in girth they would not hesitate. My wife is very happy and thats what its all about..

2. Trond

Gold Member

Right. Good for you both. But...
    I think that 'what others think' is the crux of the problem. I'm not saying that people saying they are doing it for themselves are lying, just that how they feel about themselves may be influenced by weird notions of beauty. I am not a "small breast lover" but I still think Audrey Hepburn was one of the most attractive women ever, while Pamela Anderson isn't even on my radar. Lots of gals think they have to have implants in order to look good to others. If you ask me, they don't. There. Maybe I saved a girl a lot of money and surgery.

If you already had it done, then I hope you are happy with it of course (seems to be the case).

3. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I do agree todays society pushes women in the direction that they think they need big boobs. In my case my wifes boobs were gone. It really bothered here. If she was a nice DD and just wanted to add size I would ell her not to do it. However its still her call. I don't think she would because I know most girls want natural. My point was for those who have a real problem that was cause from breastfeeding or worse breast cancer. I think the comments that some men make should be made with these considerations. I spoke to a girl on this site a while back who stated she was thinking of implants because she breast fed and she was sucked down to nothing. I told her my wifes story and It made her feel better I think. However when the topic comes up a lot of people put the idea down. To be honest when they are slapping me in the face I could careless whats inside. To your point when my wife was getting her surgery another girl that just turned 18 came in with one of her friends. I could not help to hear she was in to get implants and she was doubling her size. She was at least a D and about 52 115 or 120lbs. She did not need them. She had a nice rack. Yes I agree that this is not the way to go because I think there is a deeper issue here. I tried to imagine her with boobs twice the size and it would probably look bad and not natural. Going to big is not a great idea i think. Thats just me. My wife was a DD before my kids flattened her out and now she is a DD again. Shes happy and i cant keep my hands off her...

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I think I would do the same if i was in your wifes situation. However I think as I have recently learnt a womans body perception isnt necessarily what others see.

I have struggled for 5 years with my boob size as having children has significantly impacted my shape and size. Regardless of what compliments my OH paid me it was still MY opinion that troubled me. Lack of self confidence can impact a relationship on so many levels.

If your wife is back to her usual self physically and confidence wise then it was clearly worth the money!!

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

allow me to say...your boobs look great, really nice....fantastic...
    if its self confidence you need, just ask the men here,they'll tell you the same...

6. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Agreed.

7. mikeh

mikeh New Member

I'm with barblues. Nothing wrong with you.

My wife goes throught he same thing though. But it's a fact that all our bodies change and we have to learn to live with those changes. personally I still think she looks great but she doesn't think so which can be frustrating, but all I can do is keep telling her.

8. Trond

Gold Member

xeniadraven: Feels like I'm missing out on something here. Did you post pics in a thread? :p

9. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Haha i have a private album ;-)

10. RodneyBMcThrustin

RodneyBMcThrustin New Member

My girlfriend wants them really bad. For her, it's all about how she feels about herself. Will I reap some benefits? Absolutely...but she is okay with that and how it could positively impact our sex life. The emphasis remains on how it will affect her self image.