I'm Straight... I think...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LordOfChaos, Feb 7, 2012.

1. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I would class myself as straight. There is absolutely no denying that I love all aspects of a female - large or small boobs, small pert bum or ginormous backside, slim hips, wide hips, chunky thighs... you name it, I like it. Big or small, tall or short - I love women!

But...

For a bit now, on another site, I've been intrigued by crossdressers (male to female), ts/tv etc. and noticed that I was getting aroused. I love to see ladies dressed sexily - the usual of uniforms, stockings, skirts, heels etc. and just wondered if it was only the clothing that did it. But the more I've thought about it, and as much as I may have been repulsed by the notion in my youth, the thought of touching another cock and balls really doesn't seem so bad. Sometimes, certain ones even look quite attractive.

I kissed another lad when I was 18, he was a tv, and it was ok, not that much different from kissing a girl, but it didn't really reinforce my feeling one way or the other. It didn't repulse me so much, but it didn't make me lose my lust for females.

Am I a 30 year old with the confused mentality of a teen? Or is it more?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You know you like women so far. Not sure about men so right now you could call it curious. Maybe you're bi. That's all there is to it and you may want to try to know it, you decide.

3. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I generally call it straight-curious. lol

I'm not interested in men as men, but some of them look really good when dressed up, and the "hidden surprise" makes it a bit kinkier.

I'm just glad that I can talk about it so freely on here without fear of ridicule. I'm not a "man's man" by any means in respect of gay-bashing or treating anyone badly who isn't "normal" - but the thought still doesn't sit 100% right with me. Maybe that little bit of uneasiness is what turns me on? Who knows?

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

:lol Im not sure what that means

Seriously I think straight curious might be the perfect term. I dont think its gay but more adventurous. Its sort of gay when you look forward to looking at a bulge or expecting a drag queen to whip out a big hard one. If you enjoy kissing a man and get aroused by it, you might be alittle gay. Not thats theres anything wrong with that at all, but it is what it is.

5. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Like I say, when I kissed a boy, it wasn't hideous, but it didn't really do anything for me. He looked good though as he was dressed as a girl at the time.

And "tv" means transvestite. :)

6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

maybe you've got a thing for ugly girls too

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^^ oh tv, gothya. Thats makes much more sense.

^ haha this also may be true

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

one thing is for certain...youre in the right place to talk about it....
    and what is "normal" anyway? hell youre talkin' to a guy that lets his gf give head to well endowed men because she has an oral fetish for huge cocks...and then "punishes" her by fucking the living shit out of her (like the dirty slut she wants to be) after she's done...sounds normal to me...
    like jack nicholson said in "as good as it gets"
    "sell crazy somewhere else, 'cause we're all stocked up here" :lol

9. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Now i'm depressed! Lol.

Lucky twat! :)

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

No, you are exposing yourself to people who, for lack of a better description, disguise themselves to look like what you are now hardwired to respond to sexually.

It's a curiosity for me, but I'm pretty sure if I got close enough to smell man-sex, I would gross out and come back to what I really am... someone who loves the closeup smell and taste and sounds of girl-sex.

#10 HardRocker, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Same with me HR but still some of those trannies can look awesome even more sexy glamorous than the real McCoy.
    If put the test I could probably go as far as lips on lips (with a young one) and down to fodling whatever "breasts" may be there but anything else beyond......nah I doubt it.
    The slightest hint of a hard-on or anything similar and you would not see me for the dust left behind in my retreat!

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

:lol

My old boss told a funny story. Whenever they would hire somebody new, he would make sure he was around them and a few guys to play along. He would say

"So I met this chick at the bar and invited her to my place as we left. One thing let to another and soon she was half naked and its getting hot and heavy. All the sudden she pulls out a dick bigger than mine!"

"So what did you do?"

"Well... she was hot and I was hot.... so I sucked her dick"

lol! They would then turn to the guy to see his face expression and for him to give his thoughts. I can imagine that... I think its hilarious. Im with you on that boat though Bush.

13. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I'm not saying that wouldn't happen to me if I was ever presented with the chance...