I'm SO glad to have found this forum!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Michellesoldman, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Hey guys and gals! I'm finally getting around to posting an intro....lol. Sorry that I neglected this in the beginning.

My name is Gary. I'm in a committed relationship with my fiance Michelle. I'm here at SF because I need this forum. Ya see, she doesn't understand my sex drive, I don't think. At one point in our relationship, she had a really high sex drive too. But life, kids, hormonal changes, as well as her experiencing some type of gynecological pain has pretty-much wiped her drive out. She sometimes gets tired of hearing about things of a sexual nature that I really enjoy talking about. I could talk about sex nearly 24/7....lol. I'm totally addicted to the female body and all of it's beautiful parts. So in essence, that's why I'm here. To talk about things that she doesn't really care to talk about :D

As for me and who I am......I'm an avid outdoorsman. I love to hunt, fish, take walks, etc... I do construction work for a living. I used to have a little company of my own, but as I was getting it "off the ground", so to speak, I took a nasty spill off of a step-ladder and shattered my knee. After six months being bed-ridden, then in a wheelchair, I was finally able to make the move to crutches, then to walking again. Obviously in the midst of all of this, I had to give all of my work to other contractors and fell on some hard times financially. We're still working through some of that, but things are immensely better now than they were then. So now, I do construction part-time because my knee pain simply won't let me work for long hours at a time. That's why you'll see me on here at different times on different days. I DO work, just crazy hours and a non-traditional schedule. :D

I'd love to post a pic, but as of now the Mrs. says " NO WAY".....So I'll have to just describe myself I suppose. I'm 5' 10" tall, bright blue eyes, dark brown hair with blonde-ish, red facial hair that I keep trimmed in a goat-tee. I have an average-slightly muscular build and I weigh what I should for my height----about 165 or so. To get a feel for what I look like, picture a decent looking mountain man without all the extra hair!...lol.

Sorry that I seem to be having trouble describing myself physically, but the above is the best that I can do right now.

See y'all on the forum....

2. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Ah... another gruff alpha-type who loves to be outside. Welcome aboard Gary. It's good to have you. I've already heard from you in a couple of threads and I like you style. You seem like a really real guy and I appreciate your up-front attitude towards posting.

I think you'll make friends very easily here.

~Steve

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, what a comprehensive introduction!

My favourite part of it was at the end when you said your wife knows you are on this site and that you talked to her about posting a picture of yourself. That shows great character and maturity.

Good on ya! :tup

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Welcome to SF mate....glad to see you:welcome

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!!!

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome Gary. :)

7. Michellesoldman

Well thank you all for such a warm welcome!

I'm a bit extroverted and I guess that shows in my intro...lol.

Get this though....I used to be so shy I would whisper stuff to my teachers at (grade) school so none of the other kids could hear my questions. I thought they might think my questions were dumb.

HAAAAAAA! And now I'm on a SEX FORUM online! Who'd a thunk it?!....lol.

Ain't life grand sometimes?

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Welcome! Glad to have another mature, chatty person who loves sex around here!

9. Michellesoldman

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. It is great to have someone to talk to about stuff when husband is at work. I get great advice here and I am sure you will too.

11. Michellesoldman

Thank you Awakened. It's such a relief to be able to be among like-minded people FINALLY!...lol.

I'm usually only here when the Mrs. is sleeping. She knows I'm here, but I don't feel that I can post as freely as I want when she's up. She likes to come look over my shoulder a lot........

12. awakened

awakened New Member

Well, you are so welcome here !!! my husband and I both like posting on our favorite forums and when he is at work and I am in the mood to say FUCK ME and cant relay that safely to him, I just hop on my computer and chat away !!

13. Michellesoldman

Sounds like you guys have it figured out. That's great!

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey Michellesoldman, or maybe we can abbreviate it Old Man, or just MOM. :lol
    Anyway, I've been out of town, so I'm late, but welcome to SF.

15. Michellesoldman

MOM!!!!:whoa How dare you mention Mom's in a forum like this! You could kill the mood worldwide with a statement like that. What are you thinking? LOL....j/k

Old Man is cool with me though. I'm not old enough to be offended by that :D

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

How do you think people get to be moms... SEX SEX SEX. We teach moms all the time.:D

17. Michellesoldman

LOL....well that certainly is valid as the "other way to take it"....lol.

18. heelfetish

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf, Old Man. :lol

19. Michellesoldman

LOL.... well thank you HF! I appreciate it. Great to be here.