im so confused

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by wht1zzfe, May 22, 2009.

1. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

ive been dating my gf for close to 4 years now and in that time i can honestly count the number of times we have had sex. its the only problem we have. its the only reason we argue. the past year i have got to see her maybe twice a month and if im lucky we have sex once. is a bad sex life a good enough reason to end a relationship? we talk about it a lot but it seems like nothing changes. ive asked her if its me and she says no but shell hardy ever touch me. it would bug me so much but shes around her friends everyday and a lot of guy friends too and yeah under these circumstances i do get jealous and i feel terrible for it. shsll talk about guy with her friends in front of me. the other day she was helping plan a bachelorette party and they couldnt stop talking about cocks and getting a stripper. for me never getting to see her the sex is really special. its what wee share that her other friends she sees constantly dont have. i dont expect her or want her to go down on me or jump on me everytime i see her. i love more than anything to make her feel good, to listen to her but its like she dosnt even want me to. just feel like im getting tired of waiting to see if things change but i feel like a jerk for awnting to end out relationship over this. sorry for the wall of text :p

and yes we have talked about all of this numerous times

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

If you've done all you can do to change things around, (have you helped maintain the romance after 4 years?) and have talked about this to no change, then I'd say yes, this is one of those times that you may have to simply move on. 4 years is a long time, esp at your age, but you're still very young. Believe me, it's unlikely that the frequency of sex is going to improve once you're married, have kids, etc.

3. joydean

joydean New Member

I agree with the poster above me on this one. Its time to move on. And yes, bad sex, or hardly no sex , is reason enough to end it. You cant have a good relationship or marriage with great sex and nothing in common out side the bedroom, nor can you have a good one with everything in common outside the bedroom and bad or no sex. What Im saying is, their has to be an equality their. If you go into this marriage with these kind of problems already their, then I dont see much chance in it working.