I'm searching for answers........

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sorensam2002, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorensam2002

sorensam2002 New Member

my name is ams and i'm a 19yr old girl. I'm going out with this great guy and i really love him. We started having safe sex about three weeks ago. he was a virgin before that but i wasn't, although i have have sex before, not plesurable sex. I have been way into him and reaching orgasm when we were running all the bases, but since we ran home i just can't achive orgasm. i would like to orgasm during sex but for some reason it just doesn't feel all that good. i tell my boyfriend that it does feel good cause i know that he will feel guilty cause he knows i didn't get there. but now lately he hasn't been trying to get me to orgasm ans i'm having to do it my self. i have told him that if he just got me there before hand with cunningus than i don't think it would be such a big deal and it might actually help. and he doesn't really even touch me during sex. he doesn't grab my chest or any thing. as much as i am annoyed by this i would rather i knew how to orgasm during sex. My boyfriend does have stamina and we have tried to work until i got there, but he can only keep it up for so long. penitration kinda hurts and when he's inside of me i dont' really feel any thing, it's like i'm numb. i would really like to reach orgasm through sex. do you guys have any advice?

2. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

okay ams, first off, the majority of women really don't reach orgasm through just intercourse alone. Secondly, although i know you want to spare his ego here, you might want to voice exactly how you like it...that you do require more touching. I'm 24 and a chick, and dated a guy for 3 years, maybe had 7 orgasms during actual intercourse during that time, but he was sort of a no foreplay kinda guy. The guy i'm seeing now...just a ...wonderful lover....very attentive...so i think maybe you should try and up the foreplay...and that might help. Also, as far as the numb feeling and painful insertion etc...., does he use condoms that have that numbing lubrication on them...sometimes that can make everyone involved numb...try some good ol lube...the added lubrication may make it feel more enjoyable for you...esp if you take birth control...because that has a habit of drying a woman out. In this type of situation communication is the key....no one is going to figure out your body unless you tell them what you like...esp if he's a virgin....sorry to say but you're his first....so you gotta teach him these things...which can be a wonderful learning experience for both of you. Maybe even buy a book together....that can always be fun...or just sit in the bookstore and read it together...a definite turn-on since you know you can't just go at it right there in their comfy chairs. Plus you can learn some new positions, some of which could lead you to that "o" you seek. But the major number one thing to do.....is enjoy yourself....if while in the act all you can think about is having an orgasm....you probably won't....don't treat it like a goal....and it'll happen....let us know what happens...hope this helped

3. wholetmydawgout

Nicely done acidrain - you hit the nail just right.
    A :)

4. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

thanks! :D
    dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.