I'm scared I'll hurt his balls...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Heteasesme, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Heteasesme

Heteasesme New Member

I like to play with my husbands balls while im sucking his cock. When i start squeezing them in my hand from the excitement that builds inside me I feel like i'm going to hurt them. He hasnt said anything but I would really like to know how far i can go with it like sucking on them. I want to do that but again i would think it would hurt them. Please help me...

2. Kermit

Gold Member

I've heard it actually can take quite a bit of pressure, i'll look it up...but i've accidently thrown a basketball at someone's nuts and as far as i know he was fine. And when it comes to his boys...if you come anywhere close to injuring him he'll let you know.

found this:

"The good news is that because the testicles are loosely attached to the body and are made of a spongy material, they're able to absorb most collisions without permanent damage. Testicles, although sensitive, can bounce back pretty quickly and minor injuries rarely have long-term effects. Also, sexual function or sperm production will most likely not be affected if you have a testicular injury."

#2 Kermit, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I tried biting my man's balls once to see how much he could take. He didn't even flinch even though I was sure I would bite one in two. :ugh

I wonder if being hit hurts more because of the suddenness or something or arousal just raises the pain threshold...It's something I don't really understand.

4. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

basicly, a little bit of pressure can feel good...be slow with them though, if the pressure goes from 0 to 60 in a second it can be horrible, but if you slowly ease the pressure it can feel good... think of a car...dont slam on the gas...ease the peddle down. and remember, squeezing feels good, trying to crush them in painful

5. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

do slightly a little harder than handshake pressure.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If I was your hubby I would ask you to give me a balls session, something I suggest you try, and he wil love the attention they get if he's like me.
    Play with them lots, massage and fondle, squeeze them, let him tell you when it's enough so you can learn, and play. same thing with sucking.
    I had this done before and enjoyed it, getting them played with that way.
    I must say balls will take more if slow and gradual, compared to quick / sudden. If you play with his cock you will feel them get tight at same time.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

my gf was afraid to touch them at first ...but now knows exactly what feels good.... one night i just told her to handle them and i would let her know when it got uncomfortable so now she knows what feels good...and whats " too much"

8. too_thick

too_thick Member

teeth are a issue .

9. sayss18

Gold Member

Does he look like he is enjoying it? I think he will let you know if you are hurting him as the balls are very sensitive. I enjoy having my balls squeezed and fondled. The feeling of my testicles being handled and squeezed together each other feels strange at first but it is very pleasurable. If the pressure is too intense it can become uncomfortable and then I would say something.

10. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

WTF!!! damm.... biting is fun!! :)
    Blood can be a issue lol....
    Just gota know when to let go and when not too ROFLMFBO!!!!
    Otherwise as far as Im concerned its
    ATTACK!! TAKE NO PRISONERS LOL

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

He'll soon let you know if it hurts.

12. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

My wife takes my whole sack.....both balls in her mouth and gentle sucks, tugs a bit, and swirls her tongue all around my balls and it feels fantastic!!!!!!

13. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Even slight pressure tends to be uncomfortable to me. I can't imagine what some of you are talking about in here, like biting. No. Fucking. Way. Different for different guys though, obviously.

[​IMG]

14. thunderseed

Gold Member

All guys are different in my experience, i've known some that are very sensitive and don't like any touching on their balls, and then there are others that like being walked on with stilettos, and all of the in between.
    Basically, you just have to ask him what he likes, or read his body language and facial expressions, it's not too hard to read when someone likes something or not. You can usually tell when anyone wants it harder...

15. connorSTONE

connorSTONE New Member

Balls are extremely tough. They had better be considering they're outside the male body. Evolution is silly sometimes.

16. Texas_Red

Gold Member

They're outside because the internal body temperature is too high for sperm to live.