I'm ready...for a bi-experience...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by odyssey05, Jan 23, 2005.

1. odyssey05

odyssey05 New Member

Hi...all I'm 31/female from NY...Ever since i could remember..i've wanted to be w/a female..but it just has never happened..I can't bring myself..to go to a club/bar..and just pick someone up..its not in my nature...

The closest i've come..is my best friend and i got on the topic..and she too said she was bi-curious...so we both decided to go to a gay bar...and drink ..talk...

By the end of the night..she asked if she could kiss me..I said no..because i've known her so long..she's like a sister to me...this happened about a year and a hafl ago...Thats all ...Nothing

Neone have suggestions???

2. kbate

kbate New Member

if its not your nature, you probably shouldn't waste your time.

it is natural to be curious, but if you have reservations about bisexuality you are not a bisexual.

your friend sounds like a good place to experiment, safe, trusted and close

3. Logger

Gold Member

Its nice that you are open-minded about gay and bi people. It is good to be understanding of all the various approaches to sexuality. Unfortunately laws and traditons and prejudices impose limits and consequences. Are there any adverse consequences for becoming Bi? One thing I think about is security clearnaces on jobs. They go around and ask neighbors and references questions, and make conclusions about unprojectable realities.

Has heterosexuality been letting you down? What are your opportunites to improve your heterosexual relationships?

Blessings

4. odyssey05

odyssey05 New Member

Maybe i'm contradicting myself...

I am very happy w/my heterosexuality..but there always has been a part of me..that was attracted to women...but because of society...and the way ppl view homosexuality..or bisexuality..I tend to store my feelings away..

Not that its' not for me...how would i know that...if i've never tried that...I'm would like to try opening to doors...

5. kbate

kbate New Member

All I can tell you is: For me the desire for women was something that was stonger than any care about what society thought or said. I felt no shame whatsoever about having sex, dating, and falling in love with women, it is a natural thing for me. If it is not natural, and is only a "thought I might like to try" then you are a Straight Woman who would like to experiment. Nothing wrong with that, and in fact woman/woman sex is pretty acceptable in todays society.

If you husband/partner is willing to allow it, you could probably get together with whichever of your friends is in your mind, and you know which one you are interested in, don't you?

6. odyssey05

odyssey05 New Member

I totally understand your point of view...what is for one might not be for me...
    I would however experiment...i don't know where that experimentation might lead...it could lead to a relationship w/another women...or an ongoing lifestyle change in my sexuality..who's to say...

I have no partner/husband...and I don't even have any friend in mind...I am not attracted to any of my girlfriends,if it were ever to happen it would be someone I met out...etc..

Thanks for your comments

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I would encourage you to just remain open to your sexual feelings and share them with people with whom you feel safe. I am bisexual but I find lovers come and you. So, I make sure I keep strong friendships. You might consider studying massage. :) It would be a great chance to get to touch other women in an atmosphere outside of a bar or club.