I'm peaking sexually and oh so horny!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by clitter, Apr 2, 2012.

1. clitter

clitter New Member

I'm a 47 yr old happily married woman. Hubby and I enjoy a normal sex life. But lately I find myself masturbating a LOT and wanting to suck my husband's cock, take it in the ass, and fuck Fuck FUCK!! I don't even usually talk like this! I don't know if this is just the "sexual peak" I've heard women have in their 40's, or something else, but I LOVE IT! So does my husband.

I shaved my pussy bald and I bought an open cup bra and sexy nightgown to seduced my husband the other night. I picked up some lubricant and asked hubby to give it to me in the ass. We've only done this a few times before. I couldn't believe how turned on I was the harder and deeper he went. I fingered my clit and stroked my soft lips with one hand while playing with my erect nipples with the other. I came more times than ever!

Now I want to go out and buy more sexy bras and panties. I want to come up with new and creative ways to blow my husband's mind - like going out in public in a skirt with no panties. Sucking my husband's cock while he drives the car or on the golf course. I'm inspired to work out and tighten up my ass for more ass fucking. I've gone middle-aged crazy!! AND I'm on this site - this is sooooooo not me.

Gotta go finger myself again, I can feel my juices oozing out of my pussy as I type! I love the naked pussy sensations - so much more aware of my clit now :D

2. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Good on you....Im 42, wife is 63, been together 18 years, about 2 years ago I was wanted sex quite a bit, now I seem to lack the labido a bit, but my wife seems to come on to me more than the other way round.......Its good you feel like this......

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm in your age range and got a major case of the horneys when I turned 40. It lasted for a few years but then settled down some. I'm glad it did because at least now I can get something accomplished each day besides a boatload of orgasms.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like that Barbwire came back when this thread got made. Sometimes the gods align things nicely.

5. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

My wife came down with a case of the hornies as you've coined it.. it's been about 2 weeks now.. it's gonna be fun tho cause we have alot planned =D

6. Som

Som New Member

Great for you :) ... enjoy each other... and yes, do dress up. Make the most of it and buy those new sexy underwears.
    I love to dress up in many different costumes myself and it can be quite a turn-on for all involved. If you want to experiment then I can recommend 'Nuttinee Fashion Booth' very cheap price but few items.

7. Colette

Colette New Member

Me too at exactly one year younger ! Ironically mine jarred me out of a sexless marriage - no place to use all that !!! Good for you to be in the right place and the right time - you go girl!

8. one20inafiftyfive

Good for you, clitter. My wife and I are going through a similar experience. It all started with the purchase of an arousal gel, which, in and of itself, did nothing. But it opened our eyes to a new realm of sex that neither of us had previously considered. The full story is here: http://www.sexualforums.com/35786-suggestions-for-16-year-married.html

Congratulations!

9. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So some of the mainstream type franchises with the kind of clothing you speak of would be

www.fredericks.com
    www.loverslane.com
    www.cirillas.com

Some good online places:
    www.yandy.com
    www.lovefifi.com

I want to mention lovefifi in particular. We've tried crotchless panties before, but we got some leopard print ones from lovefifi and my wife love the way these feel on her pussy - it's the only lingerie that she actually makes requests to wear.

LoveFifi.com - Baby Leopard Crotchless Thong Panty

10. Angelwings755

Angelwings755 New Member

Great for you! No reason women can't want it as much as their men. Make sure he handles your goods well :)

11. thunderseed

Gold Member

Ohhh I get like this 24/7 and it sometimes pisses me off. I try to get things done during the day, but I can't because I'm too horny. But, at least it's not as bad as it used to be. :ugh

12. RawDog

RawDog Member

My wife's sex drive skyrocketed when she hit 40 and it's been steadily increasing since then (42 now).

13. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Clutter,
    I hope you and your husband continue to enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy!

14. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I'm really really jealous

15. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Sounds totally normal to me. Your hubby is going to be very, very happy! Have fun exploring!!

16. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Im kinda bummed after reading this, my sex drive is off the charts and my wife's is going the other way. We just had this conversation the other day. She's. Only 32 so i hope it doesn't take til she's 40.

17. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

Wow!! Very hot...wish my wife felt this way!

18. sabian

sabian New Member

WOW thats great! enjoy every min. of it and have a blast doing it. Thats great news for me and my wife shes only 32 and horny as ever. if it only gets better at forty we'll probably end up in jail or something. lol..:lol Were all about the dares, thats a fun easy way to really get your heart pounding and your jucies flowing. we started out easy, but now its almost out of control. Yep. out of control I tell ya. going to jail.lol.. If you need any ideas let me know.