im new..and have issues

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sandybaby, Jan 26, 2004.

?

what is your favorite sexual thing?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2004.
  1. sex and bath

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sucking clit/penis

66.7%
  3. tossing salad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. oils and massages

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandybaby

Sandybaby New Member

im new...and i was wondering does anyone have a link to activate the account...cause i just registered and i cant get into anything for some reason.....okay here are my issues...first of all my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years and 6 months and hes asked me to post and get help i.... dont masterbate.....second of all i think iv only have one orgasm so its like i never had one and when i did...i gushed...it was like i was peeing on the bed...someone please help...thanks

2. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

well i think i may have an answer. see part of it may be that your dificult to please hehe.
    but the fact that you gush when you orgasm isnt so uncommon. its natural. now, the thing is this. one reason why you dont have many orgasms is cuz you may be holding back due to the gushing. cuz it feels almost like you have to use the washroom or something along those lines with the pressure. now ofcourse i dont know first hand, ive only read up on this stuff a few times, but the best advice is to let loose. you may be holding back too much during sex, let yourself go, relax and just let yourself feel the pleasure. that could be part of it, alot about sex is mind set.
    and masterbating is also an important part in sex. itll help you get to know what makes you feel good. you may find something that he cant then you could show him how to pleasure you. you gotta know yourself, know what makes you feel good, cuz not everyone is the same so he may be over looking something. :) i hope i was able to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.