I'm missing my blowjobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lake57, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

At one time my wife would give a nice blowjob but has quit as a normal part of our sex. I miss them like crazy and want them back!

What are your ideas about trying to get them back into our style.
    Is it boring for you ladies?
    Am i'm i asking to much?

I don't cum in her mouth but could it be the taste?

Guys and gals what do you think??? :lol

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Do you kiss her pussy, lick her clit? Maybe if you cultivate her pleasure with your mouth and tongue, she'll be inclined to do the same. Why did she stop doing it?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

4. Meee

Gold Member

Tell us about the discussions you've had with her about this.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

...have you asked her why she hasn't given you one lately? maybe change up the positions yall are in while she's giving you one.

if she just doesnt like giving them then she could see it as you asking too much

6. Paula

Gold Member

What is her story? Did you ever ask her?

Well I like a blowjob

7. Kojas81

Kojas81 New Member

Me and wife got the same issue. We also haven't talked about it. Times ago, when having party and after some decent amount of alcohol we always gave eachother oral sex. Now, its been stopped. In our case the reason could be this that when baby was born we didn't feel like having sex that often anymore and it includes also oral sex.
    To be honest, I do miss it a lot. I suppose, talking about it would help a lot, but my wife she never liked doing blowjob too much, so I dont really wanna force her for something that she don't like. Me, I love licking!!:)

8. sinner

sinner New Member

Could go on and on. I am in the same boat. The passage of time has not been kind to our sex life. That is for another thread thoigh. I think your only hope is communication. Good luck.

9. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

Thank you all! Good advice and thoughts. We have talked a little but i'll try it in a very kind gentlemanly way. I also am glad to see i'm not alone. I'll let you know about the results...

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I wouldnt worry so much about the gentlemanly way. A simple, "I've noticed a distinct lack of oral lately, it didn't used to be a problem, has something changed". Just make sure you haven't dropped anything you used to do that she might have liked, it can go both ways. Sometimes people dont' realize certain things have changed that much and need a proverbial slap upside the head.

11. smush_smush

smush_smush New Member

flavored lube maybe?

12. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think backcheck64 may be onto something. Long ago my wife used to swallow after a bj, then she stopped and started spitting it out - said it upset her tummy. Years later she started swallowing again for no apparent reason. After some discussion, I found out that she had felt as though I was giving less to the relationship at some point and that's why she stopped. Later on, when something insignificant to me, but apparently very important to her, started up again, she started to swallow again. One of the things I've learned over the years is that lovers cannot be expected to read each others' minds, but women can be really fickle sometimes. Tell her how much it meant to you and that you miss it.