Im Just Curious, Has anyones Male or Females Sexual Deaires Changed ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Shane, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Shane

Shane New Member

What I mean is in general say your prefered body type of your sexual partner?

Or even things that use to turn you on now really don't and thingd that use to turn you off are now the other?

I got several going on!

Just Curious . Everyone have a fun safe weekend!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, indeedy, my sexual desires and turn ons have changed over the years. I find that the older, more experienced and confident I get, the more open I am to experiencing new things. Due to this open mind policy, I have found that I'm sexually attacted to a much wider variety of men than I used to be.

3. Shane

Shane New Member

Thank you Ma'am that makes sense. I've always been open to anything that turns my partner on. Becky likd Guy gay movies. Now there is nothing in that movie I need or want to see. But I absolutely loved that it made her wet! So ill be damn if I didn't get excited LOL.

I say our sexual desires and likes are mostly out of our control. Kinda like me liking the color black. I didn't choose it I just like it better. It just is!

Last night I followed your link to some video site and when I was jumping around I noticed I wasn't looking for what I use too. And actually I even went and watched a Fetish Scene on there that use to. Get me all excited and it did nothing. And I foumd myself looking at a body type that use to. Do nothing for me eiither.

And your Anal Videos a decade ago I wouldn't have watched it unless it was with a partner that wanted too. Now it turns me on LOL
    So I feel better sounds like a normal progression.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Live learn and change. That's how you know you aren't in a rut.

5. Shane

Shane New Member

LOL. Your Right! Hope you have a great weekend!

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I'm still the same as when I was a young teen.

I'm attracted to the way someone is towards me, their personality and their eyes :)

I'll be with a GF and she would say to me "Damn! check that guy out.. mmm mm" and I'll look but the guy would be some hard bodied pretty boy looking dude. I'll reply.... "he's okay" my friend will go on a rant... "what's wrong with you.. he's fricken hot! I'd do him" lol :p

7. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Yes, indeedy, my sexual desires and turn ons have changed over the years. I find that the older, more experienced and confident I get, the more open I am to experiencing new things. Due to this open mind policy, I have found that I'm sexually attracted to a much wider variety of women than I used to be. :D