I'm into hookers :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by faithless666, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faithless666

faithless666 New Member

I am new to this place and hope to meet both sex contacts, friends and develop/talk about new fetishes. I want to be discreet though.

2. Kermit

Gold Member

With the exception of one poster, who is gone now, there's very few if any hookers

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Seeing as prostitution is illegal in the United States, we don't allow advertisements of such here on the forum. .

not to mention, we are not a hook up site in any form. We are a sexual forum, which by very definition is a discussion board of sex.

Please review our rules (link located in my signature) before posting further.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I never understood paying for something you can get for free.

5. Kermit

Gold Member

Well there is some virtue in knowing that they won't become some crazy stalker afterwards

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I agree yet I was SO shy and awkward in my younger days I was too intimidated and lacking confidence so trying prostitutes a bit took the edge off, I learned about IT, myself and some about women. I was able to relax a bit more from that point on. Some men want the fun without the relationship.

Being hookers a habit, then I'm all with you about it.

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

I was never shy, always out there on the edge, but I had a couple of aquiantances that were shy around women...thats where the unattractive girls came in. I know, it's not right, but there were some rather unattractive girls that craved attention, these guys felt more comfortable with them so no hookers needed. One progressed to attractive women after some confidence building, the other found those girls were so grateful for the attention, he ended up dateing several.

8. sinner

sinner New Member

Gee glad to hear you and your friends aren't shallow at all. Its so very charitable of you to date those "unattractive" girls. Did they by any chance know that you found them unattractive. Oh That's right you and your friends are so desirable that they were just thrilled to be used as objects for sex. Very cool.

9. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Let me tell you a related story.
    As everyone know I'm quite shy and some years ago I was, just like those girls you mentioned, desperate for any attention. One day this girl showed up and started talking to me and of course I followed along with it. We began seeing each other and we had sex a couple of times.
    Then one day when I started to talk more about myself (I hadn't said much of anything about myself before as it takes quite a while before I feel comfortable enough for that with real people) and she didn't like it at all. She just threw me out and said she never wanted to see me again.

Now at the time everything felt ok but looking back on it knowing a lot more then I did back then, I realize that she was just using me as a sex object and it's now a really horrible memory for me.

I'm sorry but I can't help but see similarities with the "ugly" girls in your story and I just hope that none of them will ever feel used as I feel about that whole thing.

10. DWB

DWB New Member

Guys pay hookers for sex??? I always heard they got the sex for free and just paid them to leave afterwards!!

11. Kermit

Gold Member

not that i'm endorsing prostitution (though the Libertarian in me thinks it should be legalized) but as i said there is an advantage in knowing there will be no follow up if that's all you want and it's agreed upon, so no need to resort to games or pretending, it's understood as merely a business arrangement. You get what you want, she gets what she wants.

12. Kermit

Gold Member

yeah....you seem to have the utmost respect for women BC lol, use the ugly girls as mere fuck-toys to work up to the good ones that of course will obviously will be worth more than a mere cumdumpster. At least with hookers, theres no playing with someone's heart, and they will be used as well, but at least it's mutual use on a conscious level.

#12 Kermit, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  13. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm closing this thread. This is a MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS thread. Not a discussion thread. If you guys feel the need to start a thread about this, you're welcome to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.