I'm horny as hell!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Black_Magic83, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Tonight, in the UK is Bonfire/Guy Fawkes night ( references to the film V For Vendetta). The tradition tonight is to let off fireworks, make a guy to burn and make a massive bonfire.

I think the heat and fire is getting to me! :p ;)

We are having a couple of people over to let off fireworks etc, so my partner and I have to keep our hands off eachother and be good hosts. I went to a party once, my partner and I and his friend and his gf - they were the hosts and they snuck off to the toilet for a quick fuck and my partner and I felt really unconfortable.. the thing is, they wanted to meet me and see who it was that was making my bf so happy because he went through alot of shit before he met me. So meeting this couple for the first time and they disappeared for most of the evening was incredibly rude!!

I would never dream of doing that when we host anything. But it will be so exciting and erotic with the chemistry between us and he have to behave ourselves. He texted me in the week ( we live together ) saying that he wanted to fuck me before the guests arrive, but he is tending to the fire and even if he wanted a fuck before people arrive, I would refuse him... make him sweat. ;)

He texted me saying that after he fucks me before the guests come, he will give me the 'tongue sign' and smell his fingers.

I think reading some of the posts on here is not helping me either and seeing some of the pics! It certainly does not help seeing the pics of myself that I have sent to my other half! ;)

EasiestE3 likes this.