I'm deployed and thinking of sending my wife a vibrator

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by elwood21040, Jul 4, 2012.

1. elwood21040

elwood21040 New Member

I am currently away for a year courtesy of the US Army. I want my wife to be as satisfied and happy as she can be while I'm away. I am considering surprising her by ordering her a vibrator. I have a few questions though.
    1. what vibrator would the ladies out there recommend? I know nothing about this stuff?
    2. I am a little concerned that when I get back the vibrator may replace some of the time WE have together. Should i avoid getting one bigger than me etc?
    3. Is this a good or bad idea while I'm gone and why/why not?
    Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

3. almostthere

Gold Member

Do it, that's a great idea

4. tiffers

tiffers Member

Trust me when I say.. There's no vibrator in the world that can replace the real thing!! Do it!! She's gonna want you even more for it!

5. elwood21040

elwood21040 New Member

do you really think it will increase her desire to be with me later rather than have the opposite effect? just wondering if it works that way with women. i probably know less about how women think than any man alive, but at least i admit it.

6. elwood21040

elwood21040 New Member

and if so, do you have one or a type you would recommend?

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't think size is all that important when it comes to vibrators...sluttyfairy's favorite one is smaller than my little finger....and we've all heard what a size queen she is....lol.

.I do think it's a good idea, as long as your lady is open to that sorta thing......

8. elwood21040

elwood21040 New Member

do you really think it will increase her desire to be with me later rather than have the opposite effect? just wondering if it works that way with women. i probably know less about how women think than any man alive, but at least i admit it.

9. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Might I suggest this?

[​IMG]

As a user I can tell you that it works great if you use it right, although you and your wife probably would want some time alone together to make your mold.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Genius!!!

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

No, being a user and being someone who sells it is completely different. I sell sex toys and oddly enough this is one thing that sells really really well. It also gets the most complaints. We've bought a few ourselves and used them and they "work" but it's sticky and very unpleasant. I don't suggest this at all. Plus if you're going to be shipping, the heat alone will make it disgusting by the time she receives it.

12. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Yeah I will say that using one isn't pleasant. But the result was quite satisfying in my experience.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi elwood,
    A vibrator is a very personal item as you can imagine and there are literally thousands on the market but essentially it boils down to whether your SO is vaginal/clitoral orientated or both.
    My own lover prefers the clit variety so I gave her a Lelo Siri which is rechargeable and looks like an innocent PC mouse but works a treat with multiple vibe functions. There are also penis types for insertion and some "rabbit" types that do both. Another good one is the WE vibrator which does both but in addition can be used in normal sex to give both partners some pleasures :)
    We have found that cheap ones are......well cheap and do not last long or made of horrible materials.
    Good luck; she will love your present if you chose wisely :)