I'm confused... I have read of this, but...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Uberlytimid, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uberlytimid

Uberlytimid New Member

Hi, I am a 19 year old virgin. I've had a girlfriend of three years now and she's pulled me out of that alot. Recently, though, she wanted to get physically active. She's a virgin as well and was curious of the feeling that she would get. She asked me to reach down her pants and I did. I read on the web and in books before that you had to stimulate them to lubricate and avoid injury / pain. Well, I did everything that I've read and heard about. When I reached down there she was plenty lubricated and yet when I started she complained of pain. I stopped immediately because I didn't want to hurt her. I've read that virgins feel pain at first but I don't know if a finger would hurt it. Should it? Is that natural? I'm starting to feel that sex is only meant to hurt others again.

2. Uberlytimid

Uberlytimid New Member

You don't think it's slightly rude to request something like that? I don't know, honestly but it just seems kinda mean.

At least now I know that it's normal. I was really getting worried.

Thanks for your reply

3. Uberlytimid

Uberlytimid New Member

Ah, I see. Thanks alot for your time. This post has really embarassed me now and I feel like an idiot for posting it, heh. Is there a way to delete it?

4. barbie

barbie New Member

There is no need to delete this post.it's a perfectly normal question,and I respect you for asking it.At least you aren't the kind of guy that went ahead and done it wheather it hurt or not.How old is your girl friend?It is normal for there to be A little bit of pain,and maybe a little bit of blood,but that is also normal.The pain is not that bad,and won't happen after the first time.If it does,or there is more than a little bleeding,maybe she should see her Doctor.Just be gentle with her,because some of the pain could be from not being relaxed,because shes afraid it will hurt.You both need to relax take your time,and I'm sure it will be fine.Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.