Im calling BS.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 14, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

I thought that maybe on a forum here most ppl would use it as a chance to be truthful, but it seems that we have alittle issue and im calling all you ladies out. :yell

Over and over i read your comments when a guy asks does size matter, You ladies here on the forums, say, "Oh no, Its how you use it, Or I prefer the man that is attatched ...blah blah blah...

Then as i go through the forums and read such as on the Pic and video section, You girls all go ape sh*t everytime a well endowed guy shows his junk.

I just thought it was time someone elsed called BS on this subject.

Guys do not fool yourself Size matters to women when they see a penis, If you 6ft tall with a 1 1/2 inch flacid penis you will not get the response that a man with a 5 inch flacid penis will get.

If your rock hard 5.5 and he is rock hard 8..forget it..

Im very sure you ladies will all be llike wha..no way..we better say something to try and spare the mens feeling here, but save your typing fingers...Visually SIZE matters to women, During intercourse not so much MAYBE, but Visually yup.

2. Jolay

Jolay New Member

well yeah

3. Moon

Moon New Member

Well I can only speak for myself pcb but this is how I see it ...........

Some of us do like size and those are the ones who post on the pics threads.

Some of us are not fussed about size and we don't post on any cock thread regardless of look or size, we - as a collective - are all different.

Finally, we're women, aren't we supposed to confuse the heck out of you men?

4. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Lol you probably right

5 inch flaccid penis>1 1/2 inch flaccid penis any day for any hoe

5. Jolay

Jolay New Member

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

:yell Hoe? Nice.

Looking at cock pics is boring, why do you care so much? Looking at a cock & fucking a cock are 2 entirely different things. I might think a 9" monster looks good, but would I want it inside me? Hell no!

When looking at a cock, only looking, not touching in any way, does size matter? Sure. Mr Average won't get as much attention as Mr Monster. Just the same as a stunning woman may get more attention for her looks than an average looking woman.

But when it matters, actual sex with an actual person, do we all want a 9" cock? NO!

7. Jolay

Jolay New Member

HELL YEAH I WANT A 9 LOL:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol

8. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

At least YOU are being honest Jolay :D

9. Meee

Gold Member

Reading the other replies again, I see that all of my points were already covered. Never mind.

#9 Meee, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  10. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Visual YES:lol

Use YES:lol

I love a big cock, LOL :phat:phat

11. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

You attempted to pycho-analyze my post and break it down for me.

Then you ended your wonderfully master piece of avoidance with = fail ?

Im sorry to inform you but if you read my post and the replies, most of the females that responded agreed with me.

Size matters vizually and not so much during intercourse, but as smart as you are im sure you knew this already.

Also most women here also have stated that size does not matter, If you really need me to answer your challenge i can find several post with members saying it.

I was making a point that size does matter when visualization is the issue.

( I am no english major nor do i claim to be, but as smart as you are im sure you can proof read this for me ).

Im done.

12. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

LOL I love you, Your honest up-front and in your face. I hope your man has a big cock or he is in a world of hurt LMAO

13. Moon

Moon New Member

My turn to call BS pcb :yell I love Jolay to peices, her posts are fab, and I respect her right to want that 9incher.... I also feel the same about CT, simply because she disagrees with you doesn't make her desires as stated any less honest than Jolays. What bit of 'we are all different' aren't you getting?

14. evil_noodles

evil_noodles New Member

Surely, as some of the girls above have pointed out, there are two obvious sides to this coin. The internets viewing of a penis, and the physical handling of a penis. Clearly two different things!

Online I'm looking for things that stimulate my fantasies. Meanwhile, back in the real world I look for something different and more down to earth.

What's the problem? Or am I missing some point here?

15. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Hey PC.. I think we all sometimes have a few double standards. Let's look at breasts for example. Sure you get the guys that say size doesn't matter. they say it to keep the woman happy and not to hurt feelings. When I think most guys would much rather see a magnificent set of D's. Let's not through stones and take things too serious.

16. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Who gives a sh*t if she wants a big our a small one^^ it's a forum here not a competition xD and everyone prefers something else, some likes triple D some like just a B, some like big ass some like small ass. If this gets you worked up go fap and relax xD

17. Mittimer

Gold Member

Seriously I think something crawled up the OP's ass.

A vast majority of women will say "size doesn't really matter, it's how you use it" and mean it.

Yeah, I comment on photos, yes I PREFER when the entire man is attached to the cock, makes it much more appealing. COCK SHOTS don't do it for me, but when someone I know and like posts a shot of their junk, I'll comment.

Does that make me a liar? No. Does it mean I'm bullshitting someone when I say I prefer a smaller cock and then go comment on a 8incher in the photos section? Fuck no it doesn't, it means I commented on the damn photo. It's as simple as that.

For you to come in and throw a tantrum because we women are all liars and only take the opinion of ONE PERSON because she's got one that's with you and toss out every other woman's opinion because well, we must be a liar. Screw that.

18. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Oh its nothing serious he's just a having a HISSY FIT today is all. But I still say I love a big cock, LOL

19. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I get the feeling OP is from LPSG and/or has a vested interest in pushing a "big dick agenda" or some nonsense. I think OP also completely fails at using search and reading/comprehending what has been said time an again. Frankly, the only one spewing bullshit here is you pcbdaddy. You don't get to pick and choose who is right simply because it matches whatever you want to think. Frankly your posting merely shows you as an ignorant tool.

This forum is pretty much anonymous. People here are from all over, and the vast majority of us will never meet. Why would so many ladies feel the need to lie under such conditions to make men they have no vested interest in feel better? Simple answer? They don't. Hell, even CBRMale, who nearly always weighs in on topics regarding penis size, will say the same thing most of the women here do: girth > length, and even then only to an extent, and that length can be quite a problem since a lot of women are not that deep, and ramming the cervix hurts them

Frankly, I think it really comes down to your own ignorance, and calling every woman on here that doesn't agree with a liar is just downright fucking dumb. Have fun with that, you're not likely to live it down anytime soon.

Wow dude, just...wow. Manners and spelling fail, in one shot. :tsktsk

And that's fine except for the fact he's being retarded and claiming you're the only one telling the truth. The only truth in that is that around here you're in the minority for wanting big dicks both visual and for sex.

20. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Tex can I ask what is LPSG?