I'm Back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ~emm~, Apr 6, 2009.

1. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

Don't know if anyone noticed, probably not. But i've been away. The reason for posting it just to explain why.

My dear mum died in October, so that's pretty explainable why i haven't been here.

But the main reason why i posted this, was just to warn people if I'm offensive or bitter. I'm sorry in advance and i might not be, just in case. So I'm sorry if anything said is angry or hostile, just grief taking it's cause.

I will be on this site to distract myself from life so just informing you.

Thanks

Emm x

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Emm. *hugs* I lost my Dad a while back, he was taken from me in the prime of his life, and not a day goes by that I don't think of him and wish I could have him back.

I wish I had more comforting words for you, but words just never seem like enough. But welcome back, it's great to see you and that wonderful cleavage once again!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's OK, hon, be as bitchy as ya wanna be. ((hugs))

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Hugs, hun. I know things are bad right now, and you have every right to be bitter and sad. Love!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Welcome back Emm, knew you were when saw that Welsh message to countryman on the non latex condom thread.
    Guessing you were not discussing condoms tho'.
    It is sad losing a parent particularly if you were close.
    Lost my own mum 15 years ago and still sometimes dream that she is alive, which in some way she is but not in this world.