I'm at a loss please help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by GravityPull, Mar 27, 2007.

1. GravityPull

GravityPull New Member

Hello Everyone i was browsing around the web and i came across this site and i was hoping someone would be able to help me out. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 6 months, we have been having sex for about 4 of those months. Every time we have sex she can't go more then 20-30 min or else she starts to hurt...A LOT. I'm not the biggest in the world but i am larger then average and she has only had 1 other partner before me which she compared him to a pencil and me to her arm...exaggerating of course, but you get the picture. We have sex about 1-2 times every 2-3 day or so sometimes going as far as everyday (cause we are just two hornballs lol), and her vagina still continues to hurt/bleed pretty badly and we really don't go at it to hard. Is there anyway for her to get used to me? We have tried using various kinds of lubrication with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or is this just the type of thing that requires lots of time to adjust?

Thanks in advance

2. burton

burton New Member

hmmm i was going to suggest lube, but you already tried that.. so here's the awkward question.. what's your dimensions?

Have her schedule an appointment with her doctor or the next time that she's in and have her ask him for a professional opinion.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

IMO that much pain and bleeding is not normal. I'd be making a doctor's appointment if I were her.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, Wow. I think that perhaps you could see a doctor or a sex therepist.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Ders summit up with her... needs doctors appointment...

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Remember that everytime she experiences unexplainable pain/discomfort/bleeding, she's likely to become increasingly fearful and confused. It is important for a woman to be comfortable with and at an understanding with how her own body works.
    Sex could become a very emotionally negative thing for her as well if she doesn't get this checked out. Something doesn't sound right. :ugh
    Best wishes.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. You should try using correct spelling. I can't tell what the first thing you said was.

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I agree with dreama. Occasional abreviations or misspellings are ok. But the words are "There is something" not "ders summit" it makes it VERY difficult for others to understand

9. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Stop having sex for a week. Her body needs time to heal. Same thing happened to my GF when we first got together. I just considered the fact that i'm twice her size and the body needs time to recover and rebuild itself. So I gave her a diet with fairly high carbs and protein and didnt have sex for a week and she was back to her jolly ole self.

10. GravityPull

GravityPull New Member

we have done that and not had sex for a while but with the same results. To answer a above post i am about 7 1/2in and fairly thick too.

11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Calm down, this isn't about how I spell you know.
    It was 4am, I was tired... =D Forgiveeee me!

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Like everyone else said, get your GF to see a doctor first. Like you I am 7.5in and quite thick. If I had sex with my wife every day, and if it lasted 20-30 minutes each time, then both of us would get VERY VERY SORE! It is a fact of life for me at least, and I assumed for all other couples until I reached this forum. In any case, even if size doesn't matter, it makes a difference for guys who are thick. All the lube in the world won't help...

Your girlfriends comment about her previous boyfriend: he may have been average and you may be like me. And guys who are fairly thick are very rare. Long and thin is common, longish and very thick is not.

If your girl's checkup comes back all good, see what happens if you have less sex for a lesser timeframe.

13. GravityPull

GravityPull New Member

thanks ill try that out