I'm addicted to lap dances

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sergio123, Mar 8, 2011.

1. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

I seem to be addicted to lap dances.

That's ok I guess but I find myself wanting to offer money to non-stripper girls. just don't have the guts I guess. plus the only chicks I'm attracted to are youner women and I don't have a snow balls chance picking up a hot young chick when I'm 37 :mad

Do you think all women have a price?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

yes in my opinion all women have a price... muha haaaa...flame suit on!
    Jk jk jk.

I personally never had any desire for strip clubs..although a fair amount of my old girlfriends had that position as a job title. Lol.
    I never was into the game that was played..women working men into giving them money.

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I use to go often I found myself drawn to the waitresses more then strippers but I did like lap dances. It has been over 6 yrs since I have gone to a club. I personally would not offer a random girl money for a dance bc that is just disrespectful. But if your close friends or dating u might be able to get a dance for free.

4. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

Yea I wouldn't ask a ramdon girl. lol But have a few customers that come into the shop. I have been very tempted. but I'm too chicken. lol

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

I worked behind the bar in a lap dancing club years ago. I made more in tips some nights than the girls taking their clothes off did. best paying par job ever!

6. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I really do not think all women have a price. Not at random to strangers anyway. Im guessing if you meet a girl at any reputable place and offer her money out of the blue, no amount of money is gonna buy you a lap dance. But again, you know what happens when you assume...

7. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

The girls with there close on are hotter than the strippers. imo

Yea I wouldn't offer a ramdon girl money. If I met a girl out I would try and hook up for free.:p

Just the naughty aspect of it truns me on.

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

In a sense, many women have a price, but how much disposable cash do you have? Can you cough up a Ferrari?

And I disagree with being 37 and not being able to pick up younger women. I'm 46 and get hit on by women in their early 20s. I have a friend that is 38 and dates 22 yr olds (driving a Lotus doesn't hurt). Another doesn't do to bad with the mid to later 20s with a 911 Cabriolet. Do you keep fit and active? Most 20yr olds couldn't keep up with me.

9. CruelTease

Gold Member

A lot of the guys who came in regularly would say that. They'd invite me out on dates etc, but I always declined. Appear available but be unobtainable...

10. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I think its actually youre humility that attracts the girls backcheck hahaha

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Gee, now I know. It's simple, you have to go after what you want and do what it takes to obtain it. If you're in your mid 30s or past and want to get the younger women, you can keep yourself in good physical condition or do what a friend did and buy a $100K car. Don't be afraid to ask women out, if she shoots you down, move on and try again. Look for women in places where younger ones hang or are active and assume that lifestyle. It can be done, it just takes action.

12. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

Good plan tease.:D

That's kind of my issue. I have cash. :D sometimes it burns a hole in my pocket.:lol
    lol @ Newguy :lol

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'd take your money then leave

14. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

Now that's just mean.:( lol

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I wouldn't want a girl in her early twenties thank you. Apart from being the same age as my daughter, which would be creepy, they don't know anything about love, sex, men, themselves. The only exception would be Asian girls, and not in a fetish sense but because they are usually more emotionally and sexually advanced than Western women, but I digress.

I do enjoy watching strippers, especially here in Australia where they are often very good dancers, but it's only a fantasy. They go home to their husbands and partners, you go home to your partner or wife, and we have sex with the real people who make our lives special.

16. Trond

Gold Member

I don't think all women have a price but many certainly do, although it may be alarmingly high. :)

I am not "addicted" to lapdances, but I certainly like it from time to time. Visiting strip clubs can be disappointing, but just as often I find a stripper who is exactly the way I like. For me, she has to be able to have a nice and "flirty" conversation, and be natural, sweet and sexy. I think my attitude was formed the first time I visited a strip club. I was a bit depressed, there had been some kind of miscommunication, so my friends never showed up where I expected them to be. I walked by a strip club and thought "what the hell, I'll give it a try". That night I just happened to end up with one of the coolest strippers I have ever met, so I have liked it ever since.

17. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

Your right. half the time I'm really disappointed. But every so often you meet a dancer who is cool and sexy just the way you like.

Iv'e decided I'm giving up lap dances for ever.:eyes

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

A few of us, after a hockey game, would run to the strip bar. I was never disappointed as I never expected anything or wanted anything for that matter. My wife has a better body than 90% of the strippers I've seen (and we only went to the upscale ones). What I found fun was to watch some of these pathetic guys thinking they have a shot with these women and handing them their paycheck, the grocery money, the kids college fund.... The look on the guys faces, like the girl is really digging him and wants him, so dilluded and not for a moment thinking she was just doing it for their wallet. I know one dumbass that dropped $260 on a girl thinking she was gonna meet him later, saw the schmuck two days later still crying in his coffee. I found more fun in making a social study of the evening than watching women exploit men for their money. I've got a smoking hot wife at home, that will give me lap dances...and pretty well anything my heart desires. These women have nothing on me. And with knowing the manager, never pay a cover, I can nurse one beer all night, and get a huge chuckle out of it. My wife has gone with us and we critique the strippers, look for augmentation scars and such.

19. sergio123

sergio123 New Member

You further shamed me :uhh:

20. Trond

Gold Member

:lol What's there to be ashamed of? Are you spending more than you can afford? Just don't pick the strippers who don't have any respect for you (no it's not all of them unless you are a complete a-hole). Don't worry about backcheck. He's our resident happy-go-lightly narcissist :lol