I'm a woman who loves doing my husband anal!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by NHKitten, Jul 30, 2014.

1. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

My husband recently admitted to me he was interested in trying some anal play on him. We started with me receiving anal years ago but he was scared to tell me he wanted to try getting some anal stimulation for himself too. We've been working on communicating more and being more open with each other again (after so many years together we'd somehow lost that). He finally about two weeks ago admitted to being curious about a prostate massager and we bought one. He quite enjoys it and I like to help him while he uses it, but the full extent of his fantasy hadn't yet been revealed. One discussion last week finally led to him admitting that he's interested in being on the receiving end of anal sex and for me it was a huge thrill! I've always been bisexual and when I had been with girls I was always the more dominant partner. There is definitely a thrill to the masculine roll of pushing into another person. Right after he went to bed that night I went looking and found a fun toy to order. A strapless strap on with both vaginal and anal parts for me as well as a dildo for him! Shipping from the site is tediously slow so we are waiting on the arrival of that. I told him about it the night I ordered it. I couldn't wait though. I remembered that I have a smallish dildo that we bought ages ago which has been sitting unattended at the bottom of my toy bag. I woke him up the next night and surprised him telling him I didn't want to wait for the strap on and I wanted to get that dildo into his ass right then. We did it and he loved it. He came so hard and laid there on his back all spent with his legs spread and the sight of it for me was so amazing! It was like nothing I'd felt with him before, and we've had some amazing experiences! I just love how excited he gets and how hard he orgasms! We used the dildo on him again tonight and it was equally awesome! I just cannot wait until the new toy arrives because using the dildo is fun but we both can't wait until I can really pound his ass and grind against him! I hope this doesn't sound too weird but it makes me wish I had a real cock to go with my female parts!

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's awesome! I peg my husband (not nearly often enough though).

I will suggest in a regular strap on though. If you're not used to being in the position of Fucking another person, the strapless ones can actually fall out. Also happens if you get too wet or aren't tight enough.

Vac U Lock makes a 3 insert strap on. It has an anal and vaginal insert for you and a vac u lock dildo for him. It's only about $40 and is adjustable in size and position. I can find the box here at home and give you the name if you're interested.

3. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

Thanks :) I would love to get the name of the product. The strapless was mostly a spontaneous purchase thing, lol. I was so excited about the idea and it looked like a really fun toy. Both for the visual aspect of it and for the way it would involve us both. I have a pretty good inner grip vaginally. We are probably going to have to take it pretty slow to start with anyways since although he has been thinking about it for some time actually putting things in there is new. We have been talking about also ordering a regular strap on so recommendations are 100% welcome!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

5. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

Thanks! I shared the link with hubby and we ordered it! I can't wait to try them both out! The strapless and this strap-on one too!

6. John W

Gold Member

As a guy, I love this. For years, I hid it from my wife not sure what she would think. Still I'm hesitant to ask for it, but it really does feel good! When you get over any stigma with it, not that there is anything wrong with that, it is quite pleasurable.

I feel guilty asking for it, but it makes my orgasms that much better. If you can share this with your husband, that's great!

Just don't make him feel bad about liking it. I have no desire whatsoever for the real thing, but a toy alone or better, with my wife? Awesome!

petergozinya and travis beck like this.
  7. phish

Gold Member

We have done pegging some but not experts at it and each time I can say the orgasm felt really good. I got hardon just looking at it and sucking it. We have a couple dildos and we have feedoe. The feedoe doesn't work to well cause it slips out and is a little big. Some of the others feel real good. :D

petergozinya and Redline1 like this.
  8. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

We are having a ton of fun with him receiving anal play. Still waiting on the strapless strap on, for now it's just been fingers and dildos. I have a sizable dildo and we tried that out last night. I'm almost ashamed to say he can take it better than I can, lol. It is a Doc Johnson Manhandler, according to the specs the shaft is 4.71 in circumference and 9" long. He took about 7" of it last night and it was so amazing to play with. If you have never checked out that dildo it is fantastic. Hard enough to get the job done but with enough flex to have a lot of fun with. Plus It has a literal hilt/handle at the base that gives a great grip and for anal play it has a cross part between the hilt and shaft so there is no way to lose it (not that I think many asses could possibly suck in the whole 14.5 " shaft AND hilt! Trust me, making him feel bad about it is not even on my radar, I love it! As a bisexual woman married to a man, I have quite missed the aspect of being able to play with and penetrate a pussy. When he told me his secret desire to have his anus penetrated I was not AT ALL upset! I even wake him up in the night with lubed dildo in hand! It's given us another fun thing to do and it goes a long way towards satisfying my pussy play craving!

9. phish

Gold Member

Wow that is pretty big....

10. Redline1

Gold Member

I am just about ready to ask for this. A little gun shy though..... I think she would like it but she tends to not go all the way. She will tease my ass and never insert it all the way. She will hold it against my asshole and talk dirty to me then I explode..... I haven't yet asked for it but we have been that close... It almost about that time.

travis beck and phish like this.
  11. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

You could try starting out with something simple. My hubby started testing the waters by suggesting a prostate massager. Once he knew I was OK with him enjoying something in his anus it helped him to be braver about asking for more. Plus if you haven't had any actual insertion of anything yet the PM is a good thing to start with since it is fairly small. Make sure when you use anything that it has some sort of mechanism to stop it. The anus can and will suck things in if there is nothing to stop it and it can end up too far to retrieve without medical intervention. Strap-ons will not go like that for obvious reasons, but a straight up vibe can and dildos without molded ball sacs. You definitely do not want to end up at the hospital with that particular trouble!

12. Redline1

Gold Member

Well she finger fucked my ass last night and I loved it. She knows I like it because she would ask me about it while she was doing it. I replied with yes please fuck my ass....meanwhile I can hear her breathing get real heavy..... I came so hard and she left her finger in till I was all done cuming......Maybe next time I'll ask for two fingers and see if she will go for it.

13. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

I'm glad you are able to work on opening up that part of your desire together. I know that my hubby loves it quite a lot! We have done dildos and fingers. I was able to do all 4 fingers one day (I put all of my finger tips together. He loved it and couldn't get enough. We are having a lot of fun with it. I hope you can find the courage and common ground to ask your wife about trying some full pegging.

14. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

Well fun update time! The strapless strap on arrived today and in some ways it's good, in others not so much. I did have some trouble with putting it in and it came out quite quickly as well. Also with me being on the overweight side I didn't have much length in the front with it. We didn't try putting it to use just yet since I felt I need to work on being able to hold it in before it can be an effective tool for play. HOWEVER, we did also purchase locally today a Doc Johnson vac-u-lock 7" realistic dong with harness and vaginal and anal stimulator attachments for me. It was amazing! As much fun as I had working him with dildos, giving him a right proper pegging was awesome! He quite enjoyed it as well and I'm sure it will not be the last time he asks for it! Now that we have tried out the vac-u-lock brand I couldn't recommend it more! We bought it locally at a slightly higher price than online because our local shop allows you to ask to touch the merchandise. I was able to feel it with my hand to better gauge what it is like. I will say that we felt the "realistic" line and also the "UR3" which is the "ultra realistic" line. DO NOT waste money buying the more expensive UR3 line. The "Realistic" feels just as good, is just a smidge more rigid (in a good way) AND requires way less careful care and attention! So glad we went locally to touch them because we were planning on going with the UR3 line and it is so not worth the added cost! Well it's early in the am and I still need to sleep, still coming down of the "high" of really being able to do what we have been anticipating for so very long! (and it was as good or better than expected!)

15. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

I forgot to mention earlier, that Amazon order had to be cancelled at the request of the seller, apparently it was an errant listing. Hence why we bought the strap on we did tonight.

Mittimer likes this.
  16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I can't wait to be ab;e to get one of those. It's been too long since last time.

TonyD, phish and NHKitten like this.
  17. NHKitten

NHKitten Member

In the spirit of keeping you all posted. The 7" dong is quite fun some of the time. However with continued feedback from my husband we have decided that we will need to look into a smaller attachment for the harness as well. I have often said that as a female doing vaginal that a big cock is fun some of the time but the best daily rider is a mid size model and it does seem that for hubby the same rings true for pegging. He quite enjoys the big dong but it is not something he is up for every time. Going to explore the options and see what rises to the top for our needs.

petergozinya likes this.
  18. rcc8611

Gold Member

That's so hot! I've been letting my ex (still have sex a lot) use a 7-8" dim do on me as well it's not too thick so it goes in decent with a lot of lube. It's an amazing feeling and I'm beginning to love it. Sounds like you two are as well

petergozinya likes this.
  19. herpob

herpob Member

Like you, I am one of those women who loved introducing my husband to anal, broadening his horizons so to speak. It opened us to a world of wonderful play sex in addition to making love. My husband was a simple lover (good but simple) until I showed him the wonders of anal play. I played with him for months early in our marriage until one day he told me he wanted to add toys. I was elated! Not only did we add toys but we used them on each other and then eventually we used them on ourselves together. I was so hot the first time my husband took over doing himself I orgasmed nonstop for several minutes. Now I can get him started, sit back, let him take over, and masturbate as I watch some of the most incredible sexual exhibitions one could ever view.

AJP, petergozinya, bhonest and 4 others like this.
  20. Redline1

Gold Member

Wow this sounds incredibly hot!!! I am working up the courage to have my wife watch me while I give her a dirty show with her cock/dildo. We call it her cock when we play with it. She likes to have me suck on it after I've fucked her with it and licked her till she came. She had me cum on her cock just the other night...... Sooo hot doing that.... Just a little scared about taking her cock/dildo with her not expecting that.... Your post got me worked up about it...

petergozinya and Kinkyman like this.