I'm a man that wants to learn how to make a woman squirt

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by quentin1007, Apr 24, 2007.

1. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

I can give good oral sex and its something that I love to do. I've made women squirt before and its always an awesome thing. I'm with a woman now that I've had great, unbelievable sex with but I just cant seem to make her squirt. Tell me if theres any technique I can try to make this happen both during oral sex and also during penetration. What makes it happen for you girls?

2. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

Sorry Q, but not all women squirt. Some women squirt once and are never able to make it happen again. I'd say if the sex is great and she's having lots of orgasms, don't obsess on the squirting.

I've never squirted in my life. But I'm very orgasmic. I come easily, quickly, repeatedly, loudly, and enthusiastically;) Frankly, I'd rather not be a squirter. Sounds like a lot of mess to me!

3. indagroove

indagroove New Member

You should study up on the source of the squirt, and G-spot orgasms. Like RubyRed said, not all squirt. The squirt is an urethral ejaculation. It occurs after a build up of fluid in the urethral sponge. The most common way for this to happen is direct G-spot stimulation. I am not talking about a 2 minute massage, but a good long build up in pleasing you partner.

I find positioning is the key. Make sure you are both comfortable. My wife finds a combination of clitoral and G-Spot stimulation usally leads to a very intense orgasm. The longer it takes, the more fluid will build up in the urethral sponge, AKA "squirt".

More important to remember, that what feels good today, might not work tomorrow. If first you don't succeed, you can try again tomorrow.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not all women squirt, and some actually dribble the ejaculate rather than squirt it. I've been part of it a couple of times, and it was a case of giving really good oral sex to women who were totally uninhibited about going all the way in a carnal sense. There is another element however, a connection or bond that is almost mandatory, women just can't fake their attraction to the guy who turns them on so.

So what this means is when my friend Claudia soaked my wrist with come, the next guy she had sex with may also had good oral skills, but somehow he and she weren't as connected and it didn't happen.

It is hot for a man to experience this, but it is not the be-all and end-all of sex. By all means keep honing your oral skills and learn g-spot manipulation, but don't be disappointed that it rarely, if ever, happens.

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

I flow rather than squirt, and for me it happens when he uses a toy inside me, I guess he is hitting my G-spot, when I start to feel that sharper feeling, I stimulate my own clit until I cum.

He loves watching the river flow, lol.