If your partner is into something youve never done...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by honeynuthornyos, Feb 7, 2010.

1. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

and it seems odd to you how do you get the balls to do it? she seems to want things rougher than before. i feel weird about it but im always willing to try somethinh at least once. how do i work around the weirdness?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

We all have our sexual boundaries. If you're honestly not comfortable giving it to her roughly then tell her that you're not comfortable with it.

I've noticed that in the majority of your posts you're asking us how to tell your girlfriend something. Why do have such difficulty simply talking to her? What are you afraid of? Open and honest communication is the key to any successful relationship. You should be willing and able to tell her what's on your mind, and she should likewise be able to do the same. You should also be willing to listen to one another without lashing out or freaking out. If neither of you is capable of doing these things then I don't know how long your relationship is going to last.

3. honeynuthornyos

I know that. She went through an abortion for a fetus she concieved with another guy and that in itself is awkward on my end. i tierd to help her out with creating that book and all but the emotional torment shes going through isnt over yet. i dont want to bring up my shit until shes fully gotten all of her stuff sorted out. id feel like a dick if i do that.

regarding roughness: im perfectly fine with getting rough but it wasnt just hard thrusting spanking or even hair pulling that she wanted. it was a lot more out of the ordinary.

4. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Well I don't know what she's asking you to do but, if you feel you are not confortable don't do it or try to get to a "happy medium" your know a bit of what she wants and a bit of what you like. Just talk to her and let her know how you feel about it, if she loves you she'll understand. I'll never ask my boy friend to do something he's not into just to make me feel good because that's selfish IMO

5. honeynuthornyos

im fine with it its just right now theres a lot of emotion in the air and trying something new like what she wants is really awkward to begin with.