If your partner asked you to stop shaving down there, would you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pleasureprobe, Apr 17, 2014.

1. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

so it's as the title asks, would you stop shaving down there if your partner if your partner asked you to? Even if it was for a while.

It's the type of thing i'd ask a partner to do, if i was comfortable enough with them to ask such a possibly odd request.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't find that erotic/romantic. Seems like something you can do yourself. I'd be afraid of cutting something.

Now, exh shaved my legs once, that was intimate.

3. pleasureprobe

I think you replied to the wrong thread, or completely misread what i was asking.

MissJuicy likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yep, I read it wrong....

I guess - see how I liked it, how things went

JonJo and pleasureprobe like this.
  5. JonJo

Gold Member

Was that question directed solely to the ladies, as I assume you are a straight male ?
    Can any request in an understanding relationship and you did use the term partner, be considered 'odd', providing you are prepared to get and accept a negative answer?
    Conversely: If you don't, how would you feel if your partner asked you to shave?

MissJuicy likes this.
  6. CaramelLady

He likes to leave the grass unmowed

7. JonJo

Gold Member

Nothing beats a naked roll in long wet grass :rolleyes:
    And breathing in all those earthy scents.

CaramelLady likes this.
  8. CaramelLady

Preach!

9. JonJo

Gold Member

Amen sister, praise the Lord and lift up your ......... in testament of his power (and yours) :rolleyes:

Hope that doesn't offend anybody.

CaramelLady likes this.
  10. pleasureprobe

The question is open to any who wish to answer it. While i am more interested in the female answers, it wouldn't hurt to know how guys feel on the issue.

To answer your own question, i down shave but would be open to the idea if i was asked to. It's just not something i'm going to do myself.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If it pleased her for me to do something or not for which she felt strongly about I would comply if the relationship meant anything.
    What the OP asked about is not that big a deal but there was a thread a while back of a girl asking in the same way for a guy to keep his foreskin pulled back for her and many balked at that request. I did not for the stated above reason.

12. pleasureprobe

Wow. I'm uncut, i wouldn't even know HOW to keep my foreskin back all the time. when i'm soft it naturally covers everything.

On the original point, what about if it was something she wanted by wasn't something she felt strongly about?

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I would keep it however my husband wanted it. He asked me to grow it a while back because he wanted to see how it looked. After a while I asked him if he cared if I started shaving it again, and he said that was fine. If he ever ask a me to grow it again, it might be fun to have little shapes waxed into it.

14. pleasureprobe

That is ,exactly, what i was asking about. Thank you for your answer. Because (s)he wanted to see how it looked, is the thought/idea behind the thread.

15. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'd definitely go with whatever he wanted. To me, it's such a simple request... So why not?

luvbug, pleasureprobe and JonJo like this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If a partner requested to have her name tattooed on my penis I would.....buy her a dildo and a texta.
    If she still insisted for a tattoo anywhere else on my body I would swap her for another ;)

17. pleasureprobe

Not sure what tat has to do with that the thread was asking but i'm sure it's valuable information nonetheless

HotForHoney likes this.
  18. Toys For Straight Men

I would definitely do it - personally I prefer the trimmed-not-shaven look, but that may be just because I'm a bit of a hippy.

I don't think it's at all a weird request - it can be a lot of fun to request a certain design to be shaved for you! It's an intimate way to do something for your partner!

luvbug likes this.
  19. luvbug

Gold Member

I agree 100%

20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I think way too much fuss is made about this subject. Pubic shaving/waxing rarely happened before the mid 1980's. Trimming has long been a custom among oral sex fans, but shaving only became popular in the last 30 years. While it has been widespread too long to be considered a fad, I think the trendy-ness has worn off with many. Myself included.

From back then, to the mid 2000's, I was fairly insistive about this. I'm really into eating pussy and to me, it just made sense, or so I thought. I had always believed in being neatly trimmed and had always thought that fair enough with the male parts being more "external". I asked a new partner then to shave for me. She said she'd be glad to, if I did the same for her. So, I did. I quickly learned that even with proper care, I have skin issues with shaving there. I also learned that (IMO) an adult male looks totally rediculous with no pubic hair. My apologies to those that dig that, but to me it neither looks good, nor feels good. To make a long story short, we compromised. She did the "Dorito Chip" and I went back to being neatly trimmed.

In more recent years, I find neatly trimmed far more attractive than shaved. I'm thinking this is a good thing. Although the women of my generation were the shaving pioneers, it seems to be a growing trend among them to go back a more natural, but trimmed look. The most common reason seems to be "I'm not a little girl. T'm a woman." While shaving is still acceptable, I see it dying out as the "norm" that it had become for 25 years.

xx