[Ask a Girl] If your boyfriend/husband gave you a pass to sleep with another man

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by circus, Feb 27, 2014.

1. circus

circus New Member

and he wanted to watch, would you do it?

2. Sakuralove

Gold Member

Would I? I actually have. He was a security guard at my work and I stayed late after work a few times.

We touched the first time, but our second time he entered me. I told him to take my other hole, where my bf wouldn't check.

I only told my bf about the first time...

3. kristilikestoswing

Yes, he usually watches. Sometimes I do go out on my own, with his knowledge of course, and tell him about it afterwards. We have some of our best sex when I get home.

Him and her likes this.
  4. circus

circus New Member

so hot!

if women only knew how many men actually fantasize about this and would go through with it!

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Boyfriend/husband that I loved - prob not.

FWB - maybe ;):p:oops:

CaramelLady and Amature like this.
  6. luvbug

Gold Member

No I wouldn't.

Amature likes this.
  7. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I've given my wife the pass long ago but has not happened... I'd like to be there but it's all up to her

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. CaramelLady

I could not and he does not like to share.

Amature and JonJo like this.
  9. RocketHanna

RocketHanna Member

If a situation like that ever arose and my bf really wanted it then I certainly would. But I'd probably be hoping it would end with my bf getting sucked off by other guy while I watch.

phish likes this.
  10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Donno if I ever responded to this thread or what I might have said but if I was truly allowed I doubt I would go for it as even with permission I know full well that eventually would suffer dire consequences from she who must be obeyed!
    Not worth that pain ;)

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He's wanted me to but I couldn't. I want him to be the last person I ever have enter me.

CaramelLady likes this.
  12. thunderseed

Gold Member

No. If he asked me to fuck another man, I would leave him. That goes against all of my morals. If you love someone, you don't cheat on them.

In real life, sex is a bonding experience even if you try to keep it casual. That's why casual sex rarely works, someone always ends up getting hurt because despite deciding to keep it as no strings attatched, somebody always gets attatched. I just don't get why you would want to risk the person you love getting attatched to another person? What if they decide they have fallen in love with that other person? Especially if you have demonstrated that you don't want them anymore by allowing them to wander to someone else? You can NEVER be sure that they won't feel anything, especially a woman, just because women tend to be more emotional during sex then men.
    Also lots of men may fantasize about it, but when it happens in real life, they cry as soon as they realize their partner is enjoying the other man's dick better than theirs. What if she never is satisfied by you again after that? Unless that gets you off, it could do more than just damage your confidence, it could also damage your relationship.
    I am glad my bf loves me and would NEVER do this in a thousand years, if he did want to hand me off to some other guy, I would be really hurt.

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Ex wife was insecure. Twice she asked me but it felt like a test, a trap. Luckily I had no one I wanted to add between the 2 of us.

14. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I strongly disagree. It may be against all of your morals - and many others - but you can not generalize it. I would write more about this but feeling too tired and pissed off right now. If you'd like to know, let me know and I will.

Edit: Just found my post in another thread that could give an idea but not too descriptive: http://www.sexualforums.com/threads...fucked-by-other-guys.35975/page-3#post-434458

#14 Joys, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014