Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PappaBear, Apr 10, 2007.
If you won the lottery where you live , what'd be the top 5 things you'd do with the money ?:cool
First thing for me would be to
Buy a home outright.
Put 90% in a bank
Pay debts off for my nearest relatives
Go to america and visit a load of people i would love to se
And defenetly get all the people from here and that i know all together for one massive weeks party.
Give some of it away to friends
Buy a new stereo for my car with big loud fuck off speakers
Pay off mortgage and debts
Put some away for our son's future
* * * * * *
1. Give some away to friends and family and charity
2. Pay off my term bill
3. Put the rest in the bank
4. Pay for a new house, so my fiance and I could get married
5. Use the rest to pay for a small wedding
1. pay off my and mom's and sister's student loans
2. depending on how much the amount was, buy a home in either Orange County or Hawaii
3. buy my boyfriend a new PC
4. buy his dad a new sailboat
5. have my stepdad (who is a stockbroker) invest the rest
1. Pay off my debts (school loan and credit card bills).
2. Invest in a new vehicle.
3. Move to the beach in Florida somewhere...
4. Pay for my children's educations.
5. *Pay for my private wish*
I'd build a modest house on our current property, give some to immediate family, donate some to our local hospitals, and invest the rest. Then live off the interest, while continuing to work.
Bury it for a rainy day in glass jars behind the garden.
*Heelfetish leaves to go buy a shovel to dig up Pirouette's buried treasure*
1. Split it 50/50 with the old man, grab my kid, my horses, and run like the wind.
2. Buy divorces for all of my friends
3. Blow the rest on high quality weed and red wine
What makes you think I've won the lottery? I don't even play!
(but I am a product of depression era thinking. My grandfather taught me plenty. )
Twas just a joke, Sweety.
It would just seem too obvious to my friends and family if I started spending like water. It seems easier to stay wealthy if nobody knows. Doesn't it? :cool
Likely, but it's difficult to conceal lottery winnings... Part of the acceptance terms usually involves publicity. Or so I'm told.
Quit my job of course
1) Spend about half on porn.
2) Sign up for life with a shrink.
3) Buy Sexual Forums from Ryan.
No #4 or #5. #3 took the rest of my winnings.
1. Hire someone to keep tabs on me and prevent me from spoiling the kids with it :lol
2. Buy a very large plot of land and build a modest house on it, somewhere beautiful.
4. Volunteer at museums, parks and other places I enjoy, support causes I've always wanted to support.
5. Invest the remainder, watch it grow, and just enjoy life.
1: Finish the house the way I wanted to 10 years ago when I built it. (didn't have the money then)
2: Pay off debts and loans.
3: Buy new cars for the wife and kids.
4: Do something spectacular for my for parents.
5: get a divorce.
Get a divorce???
Do you have to wait to win the lotto to do that?
Yep. I would lose my house which i worked too hard to build and she doesn't deserve it.