[Ask a Guy] If you were a chick...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Demons_Serenade, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Demons_Serenade

Demons_Serenade New Member

Since we are guys, most of us think about sex all the time and wanna fuck just about everything lol! But what if you were a girl? Would you sexual habits change? Or would you still remain with sex constantly on the mind? Would you be more conservative about your body or would you go out of your way to seduce guys (or girls)? Think about it, girls in clubs can do w/e they want. Hook up and dance with guys and girls, and usually the latter is hotter. They get free drinks from guys who want them, I think girl have most of the power where that's concerned. Guys always try to get with girls, but if the girl comes up to you that's awesome! So if you were a girl, how would that change you're view/relationship with sex and such?

I've thought about it before and it would either be the best thing or the worst thing for me lol!

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

Being a female has A lot of extra work to it right?.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You know....I thought about that once.....:eyes
    While it sure sounds pretty cool to get the free drinks, getting taken out for a feed, sex on tap, guys promising the world in exchange for the thought that they might just get a home run....it all seemed like a no brainer:naughtydance...

until..

I thought about it a bit more.....and considered the negative aspect of it all :eyes
    Stuff like.....
    periods
    having and raising kids
    hormonal imbalances
    having to wear a bra every day so my tits didn't end up pointing at my knees
    wanting to try and look your best even when you feel like shit
    dealing with bitchiness from other women
    having my clothes and hair stuff cost heaps more than his does
    taking twice as long to get ready to go out
    drunks and other assorted dickheads drooling and trying to chat you up when all you want is a peaceful night out with your freinds
    the risk of sexual assault
    discrimination just for being a woman still happens
    washing, cooking and cleaning........
    Jeeesus man, the list goes on....:eek
    like I said....I thought about it for about 30 secs and....nah...:nerv
    With all due respect to the ladies.....I'd rather be a guy anyday. :lol

4. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I have to agree with Wheelie here. Especially the part about the bra. A shirt and pants is too much clothing for me. I would prefer to just walk around naked, but now there are laws against that. Also, the periods, I couldn't deal with. The child birth part, that would likely kill me, and I applaud women for being able to tolerate it.:bow

5. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

Yeah, I'll third the comment about child birth. I sometimes wonder if most women like sex even half as much as most men do.

6. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

If I was a girl .. I would have been a LESBIAN for sure .. maybe I would have some curiosity about guys .. cute guys maybe .. I will use my goods to get what I want but I will keep myself virgin as much as I can ..:p

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well, if i was a girl with the mind i have now... surely i'd approach for a lot of sex. but if i was like a girl in body and mind, it's hard to tell. girls think of sex to, they just seem to be able to multitask the horniness with functioning in society, lol. i don't think girls have the power in that sense tho. guys can make girls want it just as much as girls make guys want it. its all about how you approach it. so maybe if i was a girl i'd have a clearer mind set, lol. but i'm comfortable with my bulky body, lol.

8. Trond

Gold Member

Um.....thinking about sex all the time and wanting to fuck everything? Speak for yourself mister:phat

Being a girl means that you also have a girl's brain, unless you mean being a girl with a guy's mind. Just changing the body parts wouldn't change much at all, except that most of us would feel like a man in a woman's body. Not sure if I would find anything better to do other than going sight-seeing in the gym locker room (yes, that's my old teenage tendencies rearing it's ugly head:p).

Having said that: I am not sure if all the women recognize themselves in the description that it would be so easy to get laid. On average, you are probably right in that it is a bit easier for a woman than a man to get laid (if they want to), and this surely the case for the hottest women, but I think many women feel that they are being ignored by the men.

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah this needs to be presented better. I mean, there's a million ways one can think "if one were a girl". I mean, if I could just gender swap at will and still be me? I'd be the biggest whore around and it'd probably be awhile before I left my room. But then you could mean "what if I was born a girl" or, "what if I could be a girl, but it would completely change my mentality and such, so that it wouldn't exactly be 'me' anymore" or something else. I'd probably pass on those others due to the reasons already brought up. I can't lie, the fantasy of a guy to be a girl revolves solely around the benefits, not the responsibilities.

That said, I might actually do it and deal with all of the parts of it just to experience menstruation, and child birth and all the things involved in it. Then once I went back to being a man no woman could ever tell me I don't know what it's like. :D

10. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Interesting.
    I have thought about what it would be like to be a girl. (as have almost all guys i presume)
    Personally that would be awesome. I mean who wouldnt like getting free stuff from others? And I could get a nice guy to cuddle with much much easier than I can get a nice girl to cuddle with.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

The thing that would be hardest for me to cope with if I were a woman would be the interpersonal relationships. This is particularly obvious to me as I work in healthcare, which has a female-dominated workforce. But basically, it's all gossip about this person, or jealous cattiness about that person, or some other trivial issue blown out of proportion, or some catastrophe that's really a storm in a teacup. With us men, relationships are more black and white, or grey, and less subject to gossip, innuendo and all the other things.

The other thing about men is that if something goes pear-shaped, instead of talking about it we tend to do something about it, and that negative issue might be an interpersonal one. For example: the resident psycho dragon had reduced quite a number of staff to tears and caused others to leave, and when she started on me after I'd been there for about 6 months I reported her to HR for harrassment! That stopped her, and the workplace never been better, but this is after about seven or eight years of trauma!

But really, I couldn't stand not being able to just use my judgement to get in there and get it done, because I know I can and I know what needs to be done to fix it. That's what we men do, and that's one of the many things that make us very different, but also useful at the same time.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Guys stop beating yourselves about.
    If you were a chick aka female you would think and act like one......period.

13. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

There's that "P" word again.....:ugh

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'd rather try just being me, in a female body for a while, as opposed to actually turning into a chick..

15. bigcountry069

bigcountry069 New Member

me to HR. i would rather TRY that, but i imagine i would become rather recluesive and be constantly playing with my new body parts.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'd find myself a hot lipstick lesbian and have a smokin love session. I'd be hot too.:D