If you had to do it all over again...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you had to do it all over again what are some of the things you would have changed when you lost your virginity?

For me, I would have lost it to someone that wasn't a one night stand. It would have saved me a lot of self-loathing and heart ache, I think. :(

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe I would have tried to learn a little about what parts of her make her feel good. I think she felt something though, because as soon as I stuck it in she gasped and farted at the same time.:eek:lol It was the first for both of us. She was my girlfriend all through the Summer of '73.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I sometimes wish I had waited for another partner. My ex & I were together for many years, the prime of my youth wasted on a long-term relationship what would end horribly. Now I sometimes regret that wasted time. But I know that experience has helped shape me into the man I am today.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I would have had a lower BAC. :?

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Pretty much the same as you CL. I would have done it with someone that meant more to me. I didn't intend for be a one-night stand but that's what it turned out to be. It wasn't really "special" at all, more like solving a problem really.

6. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I don't regret anything but mine was taken at age of 10/11 by a very older man (54) and so obv I wish I could of had it to give to someone special, problem is I'd of given it to my first boyfriend and he was a violent cheating prick so I'm ok with how it went. =]

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

What?!?! You were raped at the age of 10 or 11 by a 54 year old man and you DON'T regret anything about losing your virginity? Please tell me the age you put down for yourself was a typo. :(

8. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I don't say it's as raped, I was groomed so I didn't know anything was wrong. I do believe I'd be a different person if it didn't happen and believe me I'd of preferred it not to have happened, but it was out of my hands and certainly is now so no regrets, no bad feelings. I want to live and grow and not be held down by my past events. A lot more happened to me since then and each time i'm knocked down I pick myself up and forgive, deal and grow... so far I've had 5 uneventful years. =] and I'm a lot less fucked up then people expect me to be =] haha

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I admire your spirit and outlook. Good for you, hon! :)

10. Rosebud29

Rosebud29 New Member

I would love to go back to the beginning of mine and my boyfriend's relationship knowing what I know now. Back then I was terrified, and I mean truly terrified, of sex and everything to do with it. I was with him from the age of 18 and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 (it would have been 19 but I needed an operation down there). He was so so patient. I remember lying in bed with him, with my head on his stomach, shaking from head to foot trying to build up the courage to go down on him. How sad. I missed out on years of sex because I was so scared. I don't even know what the hell I was so scared of! I can't remember the moment everything changed (sadly I can't remember our first time specifically, I just remember an awkward period and it slowly getting better) but I now love sex.

11. gphine

I was 16 and so was she. If I only knew then what I know now - the art of oral sex, foreplay, patience. Thinking back though, we just never knew when we'd be interrupted by parents, siblings, friends. We were also both too shy/stupid to go out and get birth control so I never (thankfully) fully "enjoyed" the sex.