If you had one night...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tall_dallas, May 9, 2007.

1. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

If you took one night to show your significant other how good sex can be.
    What would you do?

Stipulations.
    your in a stable relationship and your partner is nieve and unexperienced.
    what would you do to show them the pleasure of sex and intimacy?

I really never thought about it. but every now and then this is something I think we all should do. it would do nothing but strengthen the relationship and definatley let you have a good time with your partner.

((Yes, this goes along with my previous post HERE))
    I'm looking for ideas. Something I may not have tried or thought of.

2. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

My g/f is experienced, but she and I make tip sheets for each other to read over now and then.

We just give each other little tips about what we would like - then we both put the tips to good use the next time we have sex, or over the course of a few days.

It really keeps things exciting for us.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've read your other post, and now that I've read this one I have a question for you. Why, if a wild and sexually uninhibited partner is what you crave, would you choose someone who is shy and repressed? I don't get that. And what you're overlooking is that emotional intimacy and physical intimacy are inextricably linked for a lot of women. Degree of trust and comfort can play a major role in how uninhibited you are, and that takes time to develop...So perhaps you should consider spending more time befriending her, letting her know how beautiful and special she is to you, plan a romantic evening with her doing all the things she loves to do, and most importantly, be patient. Forget sex because that isn't how a man demonstrates his affection for a woman; you're approaching things from the wrong end.

The harder you try to mold her to your standards, the more inhibited she's going to become. Right now your words and actions are saying "You aren't good enough for me" to her.

ETA: Just curious, does the sentiment expressed in your sig apply to your partner as well?

#3 Bluesy, May 9, 2007
    Last edited: May 9, 2007
  4. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

No...
    I'm 7' tall.
    it's a physical statement. not anything negative.
    I figured with the name it would be obvious.

5. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

I do many romantic things.
    I tell her constantly that she is beautiful, sexy, a wonderful wife, a great mother, etc. etc.
    I bring her flowers at least once every quarter and especially on birthday, anniversary, etc.
    I setup a candle-lit bath every few weeks when the kids have been difficult and she needs a break.
    I give her back-rubs (yes, only a backrub) at least twice a week (sometimes it turns to more, but that's her call.)
    I suprise her with taking off a little early and having dinner ready when she and the kids get home at least once every 3 weeks. if not more often.
    I leave her notes and messages and e-mails telling her how much she means to me.
    I write her poems, etc. at least two or three times a year. if not more.

It's not a lack of romance...

She was and I was totally different in the beginning.
    She was very sexual, had a very high sex drive, would be with me easily and appeared to be very in touch with herself.

I on the other hand, was nieve, unexperienced in 'sex' although very good at 'lovemaking'
    She tought me to explore one, and I tought her to explore the other.

then the roles totally switched.
    She became uninterested in sex and unsure of herself.
    where as I became much more sure of myself and more interested in sex.

I make a concious effort to ensure I fulfill her needs of intimacy, romance, etc.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Waaah? You are seven feet tall ??? Now, this, I have to see, please post pics, you don't have to show your face, just stand next to a doorway so I can get some idea of scale. (I have a MAJOR fetish for tall men, btw ;) )

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh! *slaps forehead* Yeeeees, that should be obvy :eyes Very cute, very humorous...which is easy to appreciate when one isn't being incredibly dense :eek:

I see (sorry, my mind is stuck on this subject from a different thread).

That sheds new light on things, though I did go back and read your other post. You said as much in your letter to her and I somehow skipped over that part. It seems like there are all kinds of things going on here (the role reversal would make more sense if she hadn't gone from tigress to June Cleaver--that is odd). I really think this should be explored in depth with a marriage counselor. If she won't confide in you, or is unsure of her motivations, you may need to enlist a professional's help. Just my 2 cents. I wish you all the best...and hope you'll keep posting.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

If I were going to have sex with a person for the first time, and they were very naive, I would do whatever I could to make them feel comfy. I'd be sweet to them, and do whatever they wanted to do. I'd kiss em' and love on em, and be funny about it. I don't take anything too seriously, and humor really helps to break the ice sexually. Joke about yourself, about other things, sexual or not. It really helps.