If you’re an anal virgin, will even the smallest butt plug hurt the first time?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KateM, Jul 13, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot] Or will it give pleasure the first time itself? I read the smallest butt plug still consists of 2 inches that have to be inserted in. 2 inches seems like a lot for the first time, even if a finger has been inserted there previously.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I suspect answers may vary, with some finding the first time with a butt plug pleasurable and others finding it more painful.[/FONT]

2. Spurtacus

Spurtacus Member

you can find one smaller than 2 inches. but if youre going to like anal, i bet youd like it the first time if done properly.

3. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]thanks. What is the smallest length plug that can be inserted? one inch? isnt it possible to enjoy small plugs but have no interst in full penetration by a penis, since that would be way more painful?[/FONT]

4. Spurtacus

Spurtacus Member

the smallest is whatever youre comfortable with to be honest. there are no set rules for this lol. it's whatever feels right to you. yes it is possible to enjoy smaller toys

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

I've no experience at basically anything, but I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the length's not going to cause as many problems as width.

and why do you type in bold?

6. tiffers

tiffers Member

The booty area is not like the vagina... It hurts everytime you do it, no matter how many times you've done it.. The first time I did it was freaking awesome.. Now I haven't done it in over a year because even the smallest penetration is excruciating.. I say if you can take it, do it! The orgasm is beyond belief good!

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Actually that's not true. I've known of people that used a lot of lube and were aroused before going towards anal and it didn't hurt them at all.

8. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

try a skinny anal plug, nothing big in girth.
    lots of lube and slowly work with it, until its all the way in, and then fuck yourself silly. also you can start with a lubed up finger working up to 2 or 3 then go to the toy.

9. wetness1

Gold Member

It doesn't hurt everyone, especially if its done correctly I.e go in slow, take it easy and use plenty of lube!

As for sizes... not sure..

10. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

I have been anal masterbating for about 5 years. I started with a finger in the shower and graduated all te way to (what I consider) the biggest medium sized but plug and a fairly large dildo. The dil is about 2 inches in width and 8 inches long. The length is not the problem since I can fit the whole thing in once I am properly lubed. My plug is about 2 and 1/4 inches wide and only 4 or so inches long and is a little uncomfortable (wide) goin in but I love it. I thought I graduated to a large sized plug but realized I was not stretched for it and down sized. Since I have done it fr a while and pretty much started with a 2 inch dil I'd have to say my "hole" is a full 2 inches wide relaxed which is why a 2" dil fills my sphincter perfectly. They make starter kits but if you know how wide you are relaxed, (the girth of your Bowles ect) that's how big you can "naturally" fit. You just have to work with your self and you lubed plug to fit it in. When I use my dil, I have to lube it up and I put a decent amount of lube on my finger and lube the outside of my ass hole, and around the edges, about a quarter inch around then as far into my ass as possible before I start to "play". Once I start I insert 1 inch in and back out, 2 inches in then one out, then 4 inches in and 2 inches out and then in usually fits in comfortably and im good to go. Once you are in CONTROL of your outer sphincter, you're golden. Hope you have fun!