If we were having sex and covered you in chocolate...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Miki, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Miki

Miki Banned

..what would you do? You guys have told me that sex and food mixed together is pretty good combination based on what the partner wants but, I'm still foggy. Is there a specific way to lick things off a person? What about biting?
    :bow I need your advice!

2. rene48

rene48 New Member

I've had strawberries and cream put on my pussy and he licks it off, and complete devours it all, then continues deep into my pussy with the cream all over his face, I help him clean it off as I lick it off my fingers as he continues his work on me, soon, I am climaxing heavily and I just LOVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTT!

3. Miki

Miki Banned

Thanks for your graphic explanation...rubbing the unknown pleasures of sex in this virgin's face!!! :( But really thank you. You think a guy would like it if I licked chocolate off of him?
    There was this one time Ken was eating a chocolate sundae and he had some at the corner of his mouth and then he just slipped his tongue over it and I nearly died of anxiety because I just wanted to pour the sundae all over him!! :) Ken is sexiness!!!

4. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I think a guy would definitley like it.

5. Miki

Miki Banned

Right on :)

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I'm reminded of a joke in which a prostitute was supposed to have put all sorts of whipped cream and cocolate, etc. on her customer's penis and the punch line was him saying "it looked so good, I ate it myself!!" Oh well!

7. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

i have always wondered, is it safe to have whip cream, chocolate, caramel... near a womans vagina? I know it is very sensitive, couldnt the chocolate and all that off set the delicate balance?

8. dominatrix

dominatrix New Member

I couldn't imagine having licked off from down there...but i love to have summat like whipped cream or strawberry sauce licked off my breasts:drool ...it's enough pleasure for me...and my boyfriend loved it when i licked strawberry sauce from his cock...:p

Love Sarah xxx:whip

9. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife has at times had problems with UTIs........so we have avoided food in our sex life...rather not risk her getting a UTI and then shes in pain for a day or two afterwards.But we do LOVE chocolate!!:brow